Status
Not open for further replies.

inferno63

Jul 16, 2007
Waynesfield
www.kbgardens.com
State / Prov
Ohio
I have had my final contribution to flower chat. I will no longer be posting. I understand now why others have left. There are some on here that just love a good fight and I, for one, have better things to do. I do find many posts interesting so I will be lingering and learning. Thanks and later.

I'm sorry to read that - seems you like a good argument as well, and by argument I mean debate, not fight. You dish it just as much as others & dig in your heels quite well when you want to. Nothing wrong with that - you just have to realize that many others feel just as much passion for their opinions.

I'm sorry you feel misunderstood & hope you'll change your mind.

I echo Tracy's post. Please read my post at the end of the "employee issues" thread. I would put the link to it here, but I don't know how!

Well, I dont want you to stop posting. I think we all have disagreements and sometimes like Sandy said posts can be misread. But on the other hand sometimes you are right in thinking someone means it to sound how you are reading it imho.

I know there are people on here who simply have no time for me but i also know there are people who do so thats why i stay.

I have time for you and would like you to stay - just my tuppence worth and wanted you to know... thats all.

I love reading everyones posts and yes I don't always agree with what people say but it's that what makes this forum great. I have learned stuff from so many posts. It's fine to disagree. Its just not great if people feel their opinions are the only ones that are right. I hope you change your mind. I'm quite sure their are people that think I talk rubbish and maybe they are right but it wont take it personally. Please rethink.

yep, I have wanted to leave more than once.

But I too love a good debate... so I just can't leave!!!

seriously the ignore button works really great! It's very empowering.

Inferno, some people get me some don't. I'm betting you feel the same way.

I have had my final contribution to flower chat. I will no longer be posting. I understand now why others have left. There are some on here that just love a good fight and I, for one, have better things to do. I do find many posts interesting so I will be lingering and learning. Thanks and later.
I have been away all weekend what have I missed?? thank you!

What kind of Florrier just throws in the towel like that? I aint having it. Keep sass talking, everyone else does.:squish:

Agreed. It's the differing opinions here that make it so much fun! Sometimes we get into the odd spat, but no body should take it personally.

I certainly don't, and have taken a few licks here and there, but I have learned from every one of them.

As business owners, we have to really believe in ourselves, and believe that we are doing what is right to stay in business and succeed. If it comes across as arrogant or condescending, it is only because we (all) don't want to be proven wrong in our beliefs. Dudes, there are no right or wrong answers here, only opinions. You glean what you can and move on.

It's also ok to call ::BSand opt out of a discussion when you aren't getting anything out of it. This isn't a graduate study in business, just a chat room. We are not the only ones!

(That's just a joke people)

And, you are one of the ones who tends to agree with me, so don't go! :squish:

Oh for heavens sake, it is a chat board, where folks come to learn and not all get along, this is just so childish, I just don't get it, I try to be nice when I post, because I don't want to hurt feelings and such, but on the other hand, I don't like to be a nice all the time, I just want folks to tell me the truth, or els am I or anyone going to learn

go ahead...WALK out of some pretty diverse banter with your friends AND business associates/competitors....and MOST IMPORTANTLY, your "supporters".....

You know, I've read the entire "other" thread and this one, and I simply don't understand why Inferno was made to feel like she was wrong. So much so that it resulted in this thread, and a valuable member of the community wanting to leave.

She was absolutely correct and within her rights to voice what she would have done with an employee who did not do their job. I've fired at least 5 for similar reasons. I don't pay people NOT to work. I'm not a social worker, I'm an employer.

Now, with her saying she gives up, she's not getting the kind of support I would expect from this forum. Come on people stop lurking and step up and support Inferno.

From one redhead to another, Inferno, I understand your opinion and respect it.

Carolyn

Reactions: Sprout
I don't understand why people have to announce they are leaving. Why not just quietly take a break and then come back if one feels the need?

Inferno, you stated a few times in past threads that you didn't really care if people disagreed with you and that you would never give up trying to exchange ideas (especially in regards to the wire services), why give up now? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.