Status
Not open for further replies.

thebloomcloset

Aug 13, 2005
Martinez
www.thebloomcloset.com
State / Prov
GA
I have to admit, I watch Y&R online every morning before I open the store, It's my thing, well I was very pleased to see one of the characters get a beautiful arrangement of flowers, the driver get tipped, and the look on the actors face, just nice to see a positive flower reaction!

he he.....as long as they don't put in a plot like the delivery person is really a kidnapper in florists clothing and kills the husband while abducting the child..etc LOL

I DVR it everyday. They have the most beautiful flower arrangements on that show.
Huge, expensive arrangements- wouldn't you love to be the florist in G-city!! Linda

I too enjoy the Y and R when I can. Part of the attraction is the lushness of the sets... flowers are a huge part of their budget and it shows beautifully. I've borrowed ideas from them in the past. ;)

V

Big Y&R fan here too. I love to see how many days a floral arrangement sits on the sofa table in the Abbott Mansion. I also loved the episode in Miami where Jack had orchids on the table for Sharon. It was a very pretty arrangement. Soaps do a good job of reminding people how flowers can make for a lovely home.

The producers of Y & R are BIG flower lovers, a friend of mine does the set every other day and they do have budgets, it is done through production company. They are very open to creative desgin, and the magic flowers create in emotional settings.
The same production company works on several sitcoms and weekly series.
I will see him at Academy awards next month I will mention to him that several flowercchat chatters love his work!

The producers of Y & R are BIG flower lovers, a friend of mine does the set every other day and they do have budgets, it is done through production company. They are very open to creative desgin, and the magic flowers create in emotional settings.
I will see him at Academy awards next month I will mention to him that several flowercchat chatters love his work!

That is so cool. He does a great job.

Young and REstless

Hi Eddie,
Can you share the name of this designer with us? I'm curious to know if it would be anyone I know.
Carol Bice

Status
Not open for further replies.