You're not going to believe this: 800Flowers sucks PART 3!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock

Oct 31, 2002
Somewhere
State / Prov
Edge of the World
That bunch of P****s (I put the asterisks in for you Ryan) are Still trying to cancel that order from November!!! They sent an ADJ through FTD and although the form said I had til Feb 2 to respond it was mailed Jan 29 and arrived here today but FTD charged it back to me in January!! Spoke to Dave at FTD member services who is putting through a credit back to our account.
I cannot believe the lengths 800Flowers will go to rip off a florist!!!!
Just as I'm finishing this post a telemarketer is calling me from Montreal about my credit card machine asking if it's ok and to call the number inside the info book cover if I have any problems and by the way they reserved a case of paper, ribbon and cleaner for me at 99.00. She ended up hanging up on me shortly afterwards.......

Oh yea, I'd believe it. We had an order from them today that we had to fill - the merc ate it. I told the girl right out, "I know we didn't get it, let me do a retrieval" and she asked "How do you know?" "Because I reject your sorry orders immediately upon seeing them, that's how." It was quiet on the phone for a second and then she asked if we'd fill it. I told her we would because of computer error and sent out the piece. Hope the customer enjoyed it, it's the last one we're sending out.

Audra
:rolleyes:

Hugh,
that company from montreal does this all the time, i finally told tems 2 years ago to take my ame off their list. after many time of this I threaten them with court action. THey are not calling me anymore.
Freaking Bull s*****
Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.