Another year has flown by and your busiest day is shockingly near.
To whip florists into shape, sales and customer service expert Tim Huckabee is hosting a boot camp webinar, as he has for many years. This time, however, there’s a twist.
Huckabee is so confident that participants will see a significant boost to their bottom line that he’s betting on it. Increase your average Valentine’s order by double digits or he’ll personally pay you $1,000.
“Our strategy works,” said Huckabee, who founded FloralStrategies 20 years ago. “We’ve trained approximately 6,000 flower shops around the world, raising their average sale by that margin. If you follow our lead, you will have a bigger bank deposit, we promise.”
The 60-minute webinar airs live from 3-4 p.m. and 7-8 p.m. EST Thursday, January 11. It tackles the holiday from all angles, including the following topics:
- language to effortlessly guide customers to higher price points (and add-ons)
- customer service best practices
- delivery hacks
- social media messages that encourage early orders
- special requests and how to price them
- responding to snarky comments (“you’re overpriced!”) with grace
- converting holiday shoppers into year-round customers
- keeping employees happy and productive through the holiday
- where to find quality part-time workers and how to train them
“All of our advice boils down to common sense, which seems to have gotten lost along the way,” Huckabee said. “How often do we see florists who’ve been in the business for years posting on Facebook about working until 1 or 2 a.m. on February 13 or 14, like it’s a badge of honor? But if you plan properly, you should be relaxing at home with a glass of wine hours before that.”
The webinar costs $49 and includes design inspiration from Judith Blacklock, one of England’s most famous florists; merchandising tips from a top New York City store designer to maximize your walk-in sales; and a weekly action plan to keep you on track for the big day.
Click here to register.