Jet Fresh Flower Distributors, the proud purveyors of Gerbs of Hope, have launched a gerbera design contest to raise awareness for this terrific type of flower.
“Gerberas are great flowers for design,” said marketing director Ryan Black. “They are available in more than 40 colors, as well as tinted and natural varieties. They feature large, round flower heads that can brighten up any floral design. Plus they have a great vase life!”
Florists are invited to create an original, creative, and beautiful floral arrangement, design or bouquet featuring gerberas and to submit it to Jet Fresh via video. The grand prize winner will receive a $500 AMEX gift card.
Submissions will be accepted throughout September, with winners announced in early October.
– Gerbera Daisies must be the key ingredient in your design.
– The design must be new.
– Turn it in by September 30.
– “We would love it if you used our premium-quality Guatemalan gerberas, but feel free to use any gerberas you want and as many as you can,” Black said.
After you’ve completed your design, record a short video describing in detail the flowers and how you designed them. “This is your chance to showcase your design techniques, the flowers used, and the thought process behind your design,” Black said.
Submit your video in one of the following ways:
– Email the video to [email protected]
– Post the video to the JetFresh Facebook page
– Post the video to your own social media pages and tag @JetFreshFlowers
Entries will be individually judged on style, creativity, originality and execution, and scored by three well-known members of the floral industry.
Have questions? Contact [email protected]