P.S.......I Love You
12 Long Deep Red Magnum Roses in amongst fresh weaved willow, surrounded by folded varigated cordyline leaves. Its designed in a long bullet shaped vase with cordyline leaves and red gel beads.
Love the winding foliage pattern in the vase - nice work! :)

It's a nice design. I feel the collar of leaves is too heavy for the roses. I think it would have worked better if the roses were left longer and spread out more, or rolled the leaves tighter, maybe even cut them down, making them skinnier.

Lots of great ideas here, however the roses are second banana to the features, curly willow is nice, floiages are to heavy for the overall composition. Roses needed to at least 60-70 cm or more for effect.

I like the concept, but the roses arean't able to compete with the weight of the rest of the arrangement.

V

I like all of this arrangement, love the foliages and vase and red water. I think the materials used actually make the roses stand out. My eyes see the roses first. Well done

I really like all the details but, like others, I'd like the roses to be taller for more visual impact and perceived value. I really like the red water and the beads, it matches the leaves and gives a great splash of color.

Media information

Category
Dozen Ways to Send a Dozen Roses
Added by
Ozzyblooms
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media