Tranquility, delivered!
Tracy D'Amico

Tranquility, delivered!

Smooth onyx pebbles and the organic patterns of varying foliages evoke a zen calm. Close your eyes and hear the gentle twitter of leaves rustling in the breeze, and the calming sound of a babbling brook .....

Green Tea roses, calathea, fern, broom corn, miscanthus, parvafolia, purple fountain grass blooms, rosemary, and natural brown birch, in a glass saucer vase.
Tracey, I love this arrangement and is one I would buy for myself. The container is unique, the roses flawless, the greens add so much...

It appeals to me on many levels..

I love this Vase, and the foliage used with river rocks. Another everyday salable item. Very pretty color rose too, I find these to be very popular lately. Not crazy about the burlap background but hey, I need work on my backgrounds too :) Nice job tracy!

I can definately hear that brook, love the pebbles and the use of the leaves, a lovely design

Very nice arrangement. I don't mind the burlap since it has a "natural" feel. Colors blend well together. Great job! :)

thanks guys! Backgrounds are tough, especially getting the right light in our space .... this photo was taken outside, for best light. :)

I have this vase, and love it. I like how the rocks show on the bottom and up higher too. Also the contrasting textures and colors of the roses and reddish/pinkish filler stuff. Totally sellable as it is, and unique w/o being weird.

Great job Tracy!!! I also love the vase and the stones!!! You can't beat green roses, they are so pretty!!!!

The green tea roses are great, Tracy. Good use of textures, and different materials. Very saleable!

Love it! Saleable but unique at the same time. wonderful textures. I was going for saleable, with a slight twist seeing our designs would have to be on our website and executable at all times. Guess I miss the mark but you did it with this design!

Sellable everyday roses, lots of variety of foliage and great quality in presentation. Good job!

Media information

Category
Dozen Ways to Send a Dozen Roses
Added by
Tracy D'Amico
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media