Status
Not open for further replies.

greatflowerlady

Jun 25, 2007
Battle Creek
www.myspace.com
State / Prov
Mi
I am sure this has been around but I think Its cute and maybe some have not seen it as of yet~enjoy!
1) It must be sooo much fun playing with flowers all day!
2) God, you look tired/rough/dead
3) It must be really relaxing to work in a flower shop
4) *phone rings* Hello, I received flowers from you
over 7 days ago and they are all dead. I want a refund!
5) I can get that cheaper in Tesco/Asda/Morrisons
6) Don't you just LOVE artificial flowers?!'
7) So... how long have you been a flower arranger?
8) HOW MUCH??? But that grows wild in my garden!!!
9) When I retire I'd like to buy a little florist shop
10) If you were a lady, would you like these?
11) These ALL look DEAD. Don't you have anything FRESHER in the back?
12) I do flower arranging myself, you know
13) You are sooo lucky to have such a glamorous job!​

Unlucky 13.

:rofl:..EARLY IN THE NEW YEAR,RUN A SWEEP TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO TICK THEM ALL OFF THE LIST BY!!

Have heard it before but never get sick of reading it, florist customers are the same worldwide lol

Oaf, great idea as well and Master J, Champagne taste and beer money, gets me everytime lol

I just wanna send "A LITTLE SOMETHING!"

This one' always been my favorite.

I just wanna send "A LITTLE SOMETHING!" because I already sent them a BIG SOMETHING from someone else, albeit NOT FROM YOU!

Always wanted to be a player on the BIG SOMETHING side of the GIFT GIVING SPECTRUM instead of the, OH, BY THE WAY pathway.

Or, could it be: I'm really a CHEAP SOB, but made up this story so that, you don't think I am, what you already know, I BEE!
lol

This one' always been my favorite.

I just wanna send "A LITTLE SOMETHING!" because I already sent them a BIG SOMETHING from someone else, albeit NOT FROM YOU!

Always wanted to be a player on the BIG SOMETHING side of the GIFT GIVING SPECTRUM instead of the, OH, BY THE WAY pathway.

Or, could it be: I'm really a CHEAP SOB, but made up this story so that, you don't think I am, what you already know, I BEE!
lol

"Just a Token" LOL

Never say:

"The person receiving these knows a LOT of people . . . if you do a REALLY nice job . . ."

My Personal favorite

" I live in New York City where you can get giant bunches of flowers for nothing, why are your flower so expensive"
(obviously they are buying flowers from the street vendors in bunches and I'm selling them a Floral Design) Right?

I am on a roll today!

"You'll make it fresh & beautiful, right?"

.....no, I was thinking dead & ugly would look much better!!!

I always joke with people and say....

"Nope out of luck all we have is dead and ugly today, ha ha ha...."

well not always, only if I think i can get a laugh out of them..

They always realize that they have said something very stupid at that point...

Well you forgot some of the other favorites,,,

They are so preety ,
YOu must have the easiest job there is.
Oh my there are bugs on the greens how dare yous send that to me"""
"Are they lined up like little soldiers on there"""??Spores,,,LOL

Ok my darn arrangment just exploded?? That is because you sat it on a radiator,,,Hello Darlin

Dang what do you mean the TV is not the place to put flowers??

Oh the glamour of it, all, you are so lucky...I would love to do what you do???Well come on over, Yes we do allow this, Well after about an hour they relize it is not easy as they thought, They think those flowers come in cute...

Well you forgot some of the other favorites,,,

They are so preety ,
YOu must have the easiest job there is.
Oh my there are bugs on the greens how dare yous send that to me"""
"Are they lined up like little soldiers on there"""??Spores,,,LOL

Ok my darn arrangment just exploded?? That is because you sat it on a radiator,,,Hello Darlin

Dang what do you mean the TV is not the place to put flowers??

Oh the glamour of it, all, you are so lucky...I would love to do what you do???Well come on over, Yes we do allow this, Well after about an hour they relize it is not easy as they thought, They think those flowers come in cute...

They do don't they....I think some people think the come all grown into an arrangement so nice and cute....

Do they think we all have muscles like men and nails worse than mecanics because the flowers come in so dang cute...

Two more

Customer; "Are these on sale?"
Me: "No, they are for sale.

Customer: "How much are your dozen roses?"
Me; Dozen roses arranged in a vase starts at $75"
Customer: " Can you do any better?"
Me: "Yes, Two dozen roses arranged in a vase starts at $125"

Customer; "Are these on sale?"
Me: "No, they are for sale.

Customer: "How much are your dozen roses?"
Me; Dozen roses arranged in a vase starts at $75"
Customer: " Can you do any better?"
Me: "Yes, Two dozen roses arranged in a vase starts at $125"

OHH love that one!

Well, I have the End All, Be All of stupid quotes from customers to florists. I have YET to hear one that tops this one.

It is more than a few years ago. I am working for a now defunct florist in Charleston, SC called 'Flowers by Kim'. I answer the phone one day with my usual greeting " Thank you for calling Flowers by Kim, This is Ricky" ..... Well......No sooner do I get that out of my mouth when she asks....."Are you a flower shop? .....I reply ...... Yes ....To which she replies " You mean a flower shop that sells flowers? "

I was DUMBFOUNDED !!!!!!! I finally managed to croak out....yes maam, we do sell flowers......and then I lost it when she asks this....." Well, if you are a florist that sells real flowers......are they pretty today?"

I kid you not.....I had to tell her " excuse me while I get someone else to help you" handed the phone to another employee.....and promptly collapsed in the floor rolling in laughter.

so.....TOP THAT !!!!!!

Here's a couple more:

"I can buy that whole bucket for $10-dolla in Holland!"

"My daughter's a florist and will see these." (on this one, a complaint ALWAYS follows several days after delivery with a threat of "we'll never use you again" but then they do and on we go....)

Status
Not open for further replies.