A good florist died last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Joe, I'm so sorry to read this, and to think of the sadness you and yours are feeling. Please know you are in my thoughts ... it's a hard loss, at any age.

sending warm thoughts of comfort from NJ,

tracy

Joe,
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I'm sending you love and hugs to help you through this difficult time.

Joe, You and your famiy are in our thoughts and prayers.
Im close enough to help. If i can, just call.
Cindy

Joe,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

The picture of your mother is wonderful - it conjures up images of a warm, kind and no-nonsense mother!

Valerie

Joe,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Jennifer

Saddened and thinking of you..

Joe, such a nice picture of your mother, I am so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry ~ may your memories help you through this difficult time.

She looks a wonderful person. No words can really express one's sadness but I send you virtual hugs and kisses at this sad time.
Take care of yourself,
Carrie
x

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mum Joe, I hope that you get comfort from the happy memories you have of her. Sending Hugs to you
Julie x

Joe,
I'm so sorry about your loss. Your Mom must have been a strong, wonderful woman to have raised such a spitfire like you. I lost my mom a year and a half ago and I think about her every day. May the warm memories you have of your Mom help you through the coming difficult days.
Take care, Lesha

Joe

Though the miles separate us my friend know that our hearts are deeply saddened by the news of your loss.

Kevin and Bennetta

So sorry to hear of your dear Mother's passing remembering you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Deepest sympathy.

Our condolences, Joe.
Hugh & Jane

Peace Profound to you and your family.

Dear Joe your understated announcement of your Mother's transition only speaks to the depth of the influence she had on you as a Florist.

This same depth is also reflected in so many aspects of the man I have come to know through your posts.

It is to this man I express my sympathy for your loss and to this same man and his family I send into the Cosmic thoughts of support, solace and Peace Profound.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.