Joe Mioux

Dec 15, 2004
Carlyle
www.mioux.com
State / Prov
Illinois
my mom.

was she a famous designer? no.

did she seek perfection in the mechanics of good floral design? yes.

I got a call last night at 10:50 from the nursing home.

they told me my mom passed away sometime between 8:30, when they put her to bed, and 10:40 when they went into check in on her.

for those interested, you can log on to www.zierenday.com

joe

Reactions: 2 people
I am so sorry. She sounds like someone I wished I had met.
Sharon

I am so sorry for your mom's passing.
My prayers go out to you and your family.

these are the phone calls we never want. I deeply remember both phone calls when my parents passed. Life flashes by in your brain and you know they are in a better place. My peace is with you.

My heartfelt prayers for you and your family. Loving memories will get you through and those memories will always remain dear to your hearts.

What a kind and pretty face your mom has. How fortunate you have been to have her in your life. I'm so sorry and know you will miss her terribly.

Joe, I know words on a screen can't take the place of a comforting hand on your back, A kind word in your ear, An embracing hug, or a touch of kindness.....but know this my friend, My thought, my prayers, and my sympathy ( having lost my Dad, thankfully not my Mom yet ), I do know the heartbreak you feel.

All my caring, Ricky King AIFD.

Joe ... (((hugs))) for you and all her family and friends.

So very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, Joe. Heartfelt sympathies and big hugs.

Warmest thoughts Joe.

Creating the tributes for our Mom and Dad both were possibly, no certainly the greatest honor Twila and I have had in our business, who, just like you, I'm sure, would not have survived or prospered without our parent's input guidance love and support.

Very nice picture of a kind loving Mom. And I didn't realize she was a florist as well.

ouch

Joe,

What a beautiful Mom! I went to the web site and read about her life, and I think she was quite a success. I am sure she was especially proud to have a Son like you.

I know this time may be tough for you, but let's face it Joe, you were very lucky to have such a great Mom.

With All of My Condolences, Prayers, and Tears,

Status
Not open for further replies.