A good florist died last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain, Joe

It would have been a precious moment had you been there at her side, but that happens at nursing homes. You must find comfort knowing that she apparantly was not struggling.

I visited my dad each day he was in the nursing home [just two days] but the evening he died, he was calling out for a nurse to "get me out of here" and it was so hard to not be able to comfort him. Later that night he passed into eternity. The nursing station had been calling my office number in error. I was at his side just 3 minutes after he was gone.

Now your memories will carry you on. God Bless you and your families.

Tom Carlson

May eternal rest grant unto her...

May eternal rest grant unto her, Oh Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Joe.

Joe - my thoughts and prayers to you. I just lost my dad last month and it is never easy no matter what the circumstances are. But it does make me feel good that one of our bests is watching over us and giving us strength. Flower power will always survive.

Reactions: 1 person
I am so sorry for you loss....the roses with her obituary are beautiful idea...and I am so glad you can be proud of her and enjoy wonderful memories....
Take care and God Bless

Joe, your mom will ALWAYS be your mom, and she IS famous,,,you've "reminded" us of that, and we thank you for sharing this news.
Death is on the doorstep of all those that live, life is the gateway, through which we meet again....
We mourn that her time has come,
Mikey & Sandie, and our families.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear Joe:
My thoughts & prayers are with you at this difficult time, my friend.

Your Mom was a wonderful person, a great Mom, and a great florist. She and your Dad trained you up right!!

Remember all the laughs, all the funny stories, and all the ordinary events -- cherish them forever.

I will be thinking about you and Anna, and praying with you, even though I am far away..

Kind regards,

Cheryl

Joe, I extend my sincere sympathies to you and your famuly for the loss of your Mother. May you be comforted by prayer and faith.
Janice

I am so sorry for your loss. May warm thought of good times keep you. May the advent of the resurrection give us hope. blessings.

Joe,
May the wonderful memories you have of your mom keep bringing you smiles for years to come. To live our lives blessed with wonderful parents is truly a gift.
Hugs to you and your family at this time.
Marcia

Joe,

You have my sympathy and prayers for your family.

Ryan

Joe,

Words cannot begin to ease the sorrow of your loss but please know you are in the thoughts and prayers of many who care about you. May you find peace in the memories of the love you shared with you mom.

Your friend,

Status
Not open for further replies.