A Mood For You Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
V...if you get that going, let me know.

Personally I would be more than happy with 30% for doing nothing more than placing the order.

Like I suggested to Jeff originally, and Ryan echoed, branding it with my name would be key for me. I'd supply the cards, the stickers etc...

Thank you to whom ever gave me the green dot.

I have strong opinions, I'am a Christian and consider myself a fair person. Just trying to protect our biz.

Again wish I knew who to thank for the greenie, so just passing it on here.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
royce, you say I admitted to lying, but i did not lie. I was confused at my companies own intentions with our website. I am sorry, I was wrong. And when the questioned was raised, i immediatly went to our president and figured it out. We want this to work and know that the only way it will is if we can tailor it to YOU as floral shop owners.

In regards to the 30% commision and the $150 dollar annual fee...Yes people do make their own baskets, and from what you say can make a higher profit then 30%. But for the people that dont make their own, or would like to add over 100 more to their product line. These are the poeple we would like to get onboard. I've never been to a floral shop that has had enough room for that kind of inventory of baskets. If you make your own why not add 5 times your product line of baskets. $150 a year, $12.50 a month. Just selling a couple $30 dollar baskets a month will make that back. And we will have a basket for literally every holiday. And special occasion. Also IF YOU WANT we will help set up school or church fundraisers in your area.

I just had a quick meeting and discussed the issue with sending out catalogs with the product and branding them. We WILL NOT send out anything trying to get them to order more baskets through us. Or even giving them the option. The ONLY WAY they can order a basket will be through YOU. I also talked about the branding of your logo's. ANd we can customize the actual cake book we send you with your logo and things. But on our baskets we wont have our name and and this point we're not going to be able to put yours on. Maybe in the future if this program takes off. But as of now we are really trying to make it simple and generic logo wise. Quality will obviously be far from generic.

I do like the idea of the stickers though if they can be supplied. And i will push for it. Like i said we are really trying to refine this program and will be having meeting all week....Any other gripes or things you like that you've heard about the program?

thanks in advance

Hi Jeff:

You can start a new thread if you like.

V

V,
Are you saying do this using your own product? In that case it would be good.

I just can't wrap my head around paying this guy 150.00 year for what we can do ourselves. There are lots of places to purchase content for baskets at very low prices, even your local dollar stores have great product of quality.

Hey maybe I'll put up a site for gift baskets, and one just for balloons.

Many, many shops might be very interested in this....Gift baskets to me are a PITA...I make very little profit and run all over creation to get the crap and then spend the money...30% sounds good to me...no fuss no muss, as long as the shipping goes right it is all good...

but then again, way back when we all wanted more orders from FTD and look how that turned out...you may have some point and it may be good to be leary...

Jeff,

I did not call you a liar, I said you were wrong in your statements at the start, which you later indicated you and Aaron (I spoke with on the phone) were both wrong. That is until you met with Mr Devine the owner and saw that selling to the public and florist would not go over with us.

I realized who I was talking to and bowed out of the thread (better things to do). My purpose in post the last time was simply to thank someone who gave me a greenie. Jeff for your enlightenment, in case you don't know, a green dot is given when someone agrees with what you've said.

I personally could not care less what you do. As I said time will tell. Please don't attempt to pull me back into the conversation.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.