Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
I have been having a problem with FTD on extra billing me for mercury 2000 . They are charging me $59.95 for the mercury 2000 interface and $110.00 for the maintenance of the 2000 mercury which I only have is the modem.
I was told that the $110.00 would disappear when I get my Daisy system. I also have a copy from FTD techonology that they faxed to another shop that is setting the Daisy system also and would be paying only$59.95 a no mention of the $110.00.
A few weeks ago I voice my problem on the other florist board since I was not getting no answers from member services.
I finally spoke to my FSR and he was looking into the situation.
I met my FSR in Toronto Jan 27, and he told me that he would call me about the problem this monday Feb. 3, as of today no phone call was returned to me. I don't think it is up to me to call him about this anymore. Another problem is I am told we are not supose to pay for holiday products until that month billing but on my dec statement I am being charged for my valentine and easter(spring) item.
Mikey a while back you where sensitive with your problems at teleflora and you left them, I am leaning of quitting FTD altogether , and go from there.
You know I AM GOING TO QUIT FTD....I just made up my mind today.
Luc

Luc, Ever since FTD was taken over by the Perry group this has been a problem.......unlike Teleflora were you can get problems solved in an instant by calling the Canadian office!!!

FTD dosen't seem to care and their field staff talk real nice to you face to face and promise you the sun, moon and stars but never do a darn thing after they leave!!! :mad:

Originally posted by BBJ (Big Bad John)
Luc, Ever since FTD was taken over by the Perry group this has been a problem.......unlike Teleflora were you can get problems solved in an instant by calling the Canadian office!!!

FTD dosen't seem to care and their field staff talk real nice to you face to face and promise you the sun, moon and stars but never do a darn thing after they leave!!! :mad:

Amen

Can't say it any better

Have had many problems over the years , Platinum Bill was the only way to get anything solved at any level at FTD and even that took 2 or 3 calls . Had a problem last fall , got put onto Frank Stornelli , was really nice , told me would have it looked after and would call back on a certain date, I waited 3 days and posted on the board to send out a search party to look for him as he seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. Got my phone call the next day and took some **** on the board from our favourite "Hero". If you are planning to quit , do it on your terms and just unplug FTD's junk and tell them to come and get it, refuse all orders unless they are Teleflora, and just ignore all the BS they are going to dump on you.Good luck.

CONGRATULATIONS...on your decision LUC...

CONTRARY to what you may think of me, I am VERY HAPPY that YOU'VE taken the matter into your own hands and made a decision about a wire service!!
As a shop owner, your loyalties MUST LAY with your family FIRST, your customers SECOND, and ANY WIRE SERVICE...somewhere down near or below grub level!!
I, as a shop owner, have GREAT RESPECT for those florists that understand the implications of overburdening yourself with things out of "guilt" and not common sense!!
My belief has become, CHOOSE a WIRE SERVICE, and drop the others!!...you only need ONE!!
I harague TF,not much different than I've driven FTD crazy in the past, and developed wonderful relationships with both!!
Just because I LOVE the people within these organizations, does NOT MEAN I'm gonna make my bed in THEIR BEDROOM!!
You WILL NOT be betrayed here, for deciding that TF is your vehicle, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, is it ANY INDICATION other than a "WISE BUSINESS DECISION"!!
We're friends for as long as you'll have me...has NOTHING to do with business!!
It's FTD's loss for NOT paying attention!!
Mike:)

By the way...Blossom's Network

you may be pleasantly surprised when Peter launches Blossom's Network here, the way he WANTS it to be!!
He's working on it!!
Mike

Originally posted by Luc
Mikey a while back you where sensitive with your problems at teleflora and you left them, I am leaning of quitting FTD altogether , and go from there.
You know I AM GOING TO QUIT FTD....I just made up my mind today.
Luc [/B]

I just want to say, make sure you think through the whole thing first. No reason to decide on the spot like this. I just went through this, too. For my own reasons I decided to quit TF and stay with FTD.
My initial inclination was to quit FTD and stay with TF.
It was from taking MY time to make a decision that would effect MY life way more than theirs that I made MY decision with much careful thought.
Like I learned from many on this board, you have to use the W.S.'s for your own purposes. We don't need them as much as they need us.
As far as all the problems you're having with your statement. You're right, you SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE THE ONE to call your FSR back, but in reality, you ARE the one who has to take control and be in control to get anything accompished that impacts YOU. Yes, it's wrong, but it is the only was to stay in control.
I've seen all over these florist boards all the time that flower shops have as much trouble with TF as with FTD.
One is not better than the other when it comes to customer service. It's more luck than anything. That's why perseverance is a must.
I could hear your frustration loud and clear and wanted to give my input to hopefully help you make THE BEST DECISION for you based on more than being fed up.
All the best!

:cool:

The lady made a good point. Whose money is it? True, you shouldn't have to call back, but it's your money! If YOU don't care enough to keep after them, why should they care? (I know, they SHOULD, but let's be real).

Tom I think.......

Originally posted by Tom
If YOU don't care enough to keep after them, why should they care? (I know, they SHOULD, but let's be real).

That you've got it backwords.......Luc is the customer in this case, and FTD should care!!!, and look after their customers!!!....besides I don't think that Luc really wants to leave, but it sounds to me like FTD is forcing him to leave by not taking proper care of their clients!!!!

As for Lady Bikers post.....that may be true in the U.S. but in Canada we have the Canadian office and I think (KNOW) that all wire services could take a training session from them!!!! They are the best!! no if's, and's or but's about it!!!!!!!

You're right John...Teleflora customer service, up here, out distances FTD by a long country mile. (or km). Sue et al are great.

FSR does not mean Field Service Rep anymore, it means Field SALES Rep and my FSR so kindly states in his voicemail message.
Watch and learn Grasshopper.....

Status
Not open for further replies.