Aron Benon Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you here

Let me be one of the many to say how great the video is on our site... I am looking forward to learning more about your new venture.

I remember back awhile how impressed we were with what you had done with florist.com .. photos were great, site was easy to navigate, etc... Interested to see how the new venture shapes up and what the details are! Between you and Tim, there is some great modern thought behind your idea I am sure!

Kathy - The Bloomery

Thank you very much for your comments. To be sure what we are trying to do is something new and fun at the same time. Our site will be much different than the others to be sure. If you ever had an idea that you thought was to big or to crazy we want to hear about it, even if it can help only one florist.

We will be posting news and updates quite frequently so please check back often.

Best Regards,

Aron Benon

Thanks! I should talk to you about the design contest we want to hold. There will be a $5000 in prize money. More information will be posted about it in the coming months.

Regards,

Aron Benon

Reactions: 1 person
Welcome Aron to a great site full of spirited and knowledgeable members. :)

V

Welcome dude from bloomz...

I long thought florist.com was the premier flower site on the web.

Nice to have you here.

Welcome to Flowerchat!

It seems like you have a lot of friends here already .... hope to learn more about you and what you are doing with honestflorists as you post.

Welcome!

tracy

It seems like you have a lot of friends here already ....
More like "wanna be's" (Bloomz anyway)...

Aron was perhaps THE wittiest web marketer for several years...an amazing feat in light of how the industry works....I'll allow him to expand on all your questions.

Personally, I see great possibilities here, I know Aron has the ideas necessary to make something "new" that will "serve" florists in a positive manner, and help us to overcome the hurdles placed before us by those with mega-buck-black-hat schemes.

A site/directory that can/will link any florist that wants to take part in it will be perhaps 2008's biggest news in the floral industry, and we're not even there yet. Strength in numbers and all that jazz!

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this......... Welcome, BTW.

Welcome Aron! Have you considered holding a Los Angeles/Orange County get-to-know-you get together?

Status
Not open for further replies.