Attention Baseball Fans!

Fantasy Baseball League

• Yes! Fantasy Baseball is fun and easy. I think FlowerChat should have it's own league, and I will jo

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I'll join any league, because it's free, it's easy and lots of fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate baseball.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Anyone interested in being involved in a Fantasy Baseball League? There is no charge, but we would ask that you be faithful in maintaining your team for the season - or pass control to someone else if you need to, rather than allowing teams to fail due to neglect.

The time commitment is minimal - just set your roster for each day, and you can even set for future dates.

There will be a live draft - you can participate, or let the computer draft for you.

Now, here is the kicker:
We have two options. We can either start our own league (if we have enough participants), or join another league that is looking for a few more participants.

I'll wait one day before proceding. If we have enough support, I'll post the details on accessing our league. If not, I'll post the info on joining the other league.

I am little lost onthis one Ryan,
What do we have to do, score hits etc.
How do we win etc.
Luc

Teams are scored based on:
Runs, Home Runs, RBI, Stolen Bases, Batting Average
and Pitcher stats: Wins, Loses, Saves, K's, ERA

All the stats are tracked for you. All you have to do is draft your team (or let the computer do it for you), and then decide who to dress each night. You can dress one player at each fielding position, plus 1 utility player, 2 starting pitchers, 2 relievers, and 3 other pitchers. Your roster is made up of 21 players.

You have unlimited trades, you can drop and add players, and trade draft picks for next season's draft.

is this done from real baseball players????
Luc

Yes, the players are real, and the stats are based on the real games.

Oh yes .. it's ALL real. That's the beauty.

You draft your players - from the pool of real ML ball players.

The stats are the real life stats, so if someone is injured you can drop them or DL them.

Status
Not open for further replies.