Status
Not open for further replies.

LJVF

Sep 25, 2007
San Diego
www.lajollavillageflorist.com
State / Prov
CA
Has anyone accessed this site using their mobile phone? Unless I'm missing something here, I've noticed that posters have a unique tag line following their name. For example Bloomz is "Bloomz is a legend on FlowerChat!", mine says "LJVF has a brilliant future!". These tags are repeated about 10 times before the actual post. Does anyone know what these are? Is this just a mobile phone thing or are these visible somewhere here where I'm not looking?

Here's another one: "Tracypieface is approaching legendary status".

Now I'm beginning to think this has to do with the amount of posts or reputation a poster has?

It's something about the rep thing, but I've never seen the repeat you were talking about, just the words when you hover over the green dots. ...... I think Ryan added a bunch of new phrases in the last update, when they "adjusted" the reputation calculating thingamajig.

Don't worry, though, I'm only a legend in my own mind :)

Reactions: 1 person
If you hover your mouse over the green dots to the right of the posters information on your regular computer the alt text will display in the yellow box, what you're seeing on your mobile device is that alt text displaying.

It's something about the rep thing, but I've never seen the repeat you were talking about, just the words when you hover over the green dots. ...... I think Ryan added a bunch of new phrases in the last update, when they "adjusted" the reputation calculating thingamajig.

Don't worry, though, I'm only a legend in my own mind :)

Oh I get it, I see it here now. I guess it translates different on the mobile phone.

If you hover your mouse over the green dots to the right of the posters information on your regular computer the alt text will display in the yellow box, what you're seeing on your mobile device is that alt text displaying.

It's weird how it repeats over and over and over again on my cell phone. But it makes sense now. Thanks for pointing it out! :dunce

It's weird how it repeats over and over and over again on my cell phone. But it makes sense now. Thanks for pointing it out! :dunce

It is interesting how things display differently on a mobile device when not viewing a mobile site.

It is interesting how things display differently on a mobile device when not viewing a mobile site.

Actually, I think I am viewing the mobile version of FlowerChat. I think it's a vbulletin feature.

Hey, I was going to say that!

In his own mind? lol
JK! He's definitely made his mark here.

That was going to be TOTO's comment!

Actually, I love JB! We've been fencing and parrying since, Lord only knows?

Was a time, back in the day, when I was an FTD ONLY! cheerleader and JB was a Teleflora Cheerleader.

Then, OMG, didn't we both doo the 180?

Actually, I did the ZERO, but then again, that's a whole other story.

I really like Jonathon! After all, and when he was doing his WOODSTOCK THING, I was more than happy to be a proud member of the USMC and loving my ability to be able to defend his rights to DOO HIS THING!

After all, that's what makes the USA the great Country we all live in! :usflag:

I really like Jonathon! After all, and when he was doing his WOODSTOCK THING, I was more than happy to be a proud member of the USMC and loving my ability to be able to defend his rights to DOO HIS THING!

After all, that's what makes the USA the great Country we all live in! :usflag:

Have I ever thanked you for that John?

Thank you - I had a great time. :blowkiss:

Jon deserves every bit of his legendary status!

I consider mobile phones a hobby in itself. Maybe it's a generation thing? :dunno:

I dunno, I'm old and I love mobile phones and smart phones and consider them a hobby :)

Ask any of my friends, they'll tell ya, LOL.

I dunno, I'm old and I love mobile phones and smart phones and consider them a hobby :)

Ask any of my friends, they'll tell ya, LOL.
It's amazing what these phone can do. I have friends that work for Nokia, so I get to see all the test phones.

It's amazing what these phone can do. I have friends that work for Nokia, so I get to see all the test phones.

Now I'm green with envy!!!
(hey, that makes me match the Flower Chat skin!!)

Jon deserves every bit of his legendary status!

Absolutment Connie. :) He's our very own Jon Legend. How very cool is that.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.