budget centerpieces. help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally ditto that! Considering I'm only 100 miles away from you.:poke:
My Brides love the idea that they are giving 25 arrangements to the guests. I'm finding that many of my Brides are choosing break-aways because now three people at a 10-top get flowers --and I charge more for the break-aways than the single cube for obvious reasons.

Ok, what are break-aways?

I love this thread and all the side tracks!!!! Good info and ideas.

Iggy

So what are you gonna do rewolf??

BTW..
Why does the centerpiece HAVE to have a container?

There's orchids in the bouquet you said. So I'm thinking what about a couple of medium monstera leaves laid in the center of the table. lay on top of that some very curly curly willow. arrange also with that a couple of dendro OR a couple of large cym BLOSSOMS, a few votives and done, more of a scape than an arrangement, but sometimes we need to get really creative with little money.
It would be super quick and easy. I would love that type of look.

Reactions: 1 person
So what are you gonna do rewolf??

BTW..
Why does the centerpiece HAVE to have a container?

There's orchids in the bouquet you said. So I'm thinking what about a couple of medium monstera leaves laid in the center of the table. lay on top of that some very curly curly willow. arrange also with that a couple of dendro OR a couple of large cym BLOSSOMS, a few votives and done, more of a scape than an arrangement, but sometimes we need to get really creative with little money.
It would be super quick and easy. I would love that type of look.

I love that idea, Shannon...and how about a styro sphere covered in dry moss with u-pins? Cheap, easy, no wilt, "eco" along with your idea...

well styro sphere's aren't exactly eco friendly. But it might be pretty. I think I'd want to wrap the sphere in bullion, but then we would be using up our budget. ;)

Monstera leaves would hold up just fine and so would cym blossoms

Shannon - I love your idea and because I would not be using glass, I could afford the extra flowers. Excellent idea! I need to play with it at the shop to make sure I don't get anal retentive (am I allowed to say that) and put too much labor into fussing with the willow. Love the moss ball idea too JustDucky. It grounds the scape for me. Good team work!

Status
Not open for further replies.