Bulk Upload of pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
I tried yet again to upload a series of pictures showcasing the progression of my home renovation project......and to no avail......even after I reduced each image to under 500K file size.

Check for Bugs in the Bulk Uploader Ryan.

.jpg file type

It's working fine. It might be a problem with your connection, so try adding just a couple at a time.

Also, it would be really helpful to know what the actual specific problem (error msg?) is, and whether this applies to the image gallery, your personal album or attaching to a post.

Ryan

help...... for someone tech savy

HELP............to those of us who are not super tech savy.....how do I post something that was in my e-mail ?

I tried to post 'THE DAFFODIL PRINCIPLE " earlier to no avail
now I have www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden. it will not come up by adressing the site....but if one searches on google ENUF it can be found....

so....how and to whom can I address an e-mail to share...It's really awsome and think it would be enjoyed......guess I could post it under dirty jokes ?

HELP............to those of us who are not super tech savy.....how do I post something that was in my e-mail ?

I tried to post 'THE DAFFODIL PRINCIPLE " earlier to no avail
now I have www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden. it will not come up by adressing the site....but if one searches on google ENUF it can be found....

so....how and to whom can I address an e-mail to share...It's really awsome and think it would be enjoyed......guess I could post it under dirty jokes ?
Not sure what you're asking for...

Procreo is pretty cool though...

Attachments

• procreo.png
    procreo.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.