Cool Flower Shop Websites

Automatically playing music in websites has been a problem for a long time (the stats say that the most clicked place on a website with this feature is to turn off the music), but it's getting worse with the move to mobile phones. One minute you're surfing quietly on the train, the next minute your phone is bellowing out music that you can't figure out how to stop. I'm with theRKF, I'd 86 it, and expect to see a few more leads from your website as a result.

Reactions: theRKF
Great Florist Web sites

I have had great luck finding interesting florist Web sites at www.dmoz.org.

Click on the Shopping link, then go to flowers, then Florists. At the top you will see world wide locations. I surf mostly in the North America area.

Dmoz is a directory that features Web sites with dynamic content. I have found florists' sites that include music and cool animations, web cams so you can see what is in their display cooler, free screensavers and e-cards, virtual bouquets and lots of individual personality. I just talked with a florist in Florida who offers a "Just for fun" area on her site, that includes coloring pages-- which it turns out is one of the most popular features of her shop as customers call or email to find out when the new pages will be added for holidays (www.edenflorist.com).

Another good one that stands out in my mind is www.cedargrovegardens.com

I'll send more if I think of them...There are some really Great Ideas out there!!
Christine
I love That Cedar Grove site and they are within a field trip's drive of my shop. I'm going to have to go and check them out in person and see if they are as god as their web site!

I found by having a shopping cart, I'm able to up sale more balloons, candy and stuffed animals.
However I wish more people would use my web-site. I have to say, they do use it as a good
referance to what they want when they call in the order.
I invite any info that can help get more online orders, and any feed back on my web-site.
http://www.akfloral.com
Thank you for all your time and for looking.
Akfloral

I had to look to find your address and since I am not from your area a map would be nice

Bigvic. I think you need prices on each arrangement on the landing page, so that a potential customer does not have to click on the image to find the price. It would eliminate a step. People give up quickly if they have to search for prices which may be why they call you instead of ordering on line.