Dec 31, 2008
OKC
State / Prov
OK
www.myflorist.com

Web Development 16 years / SEO 2 years

No.

Referred by Brad.

I'd love to trade SEO and SEM ideas within the online floral industry.

I can help with most SEO questions.

Residence.

Reactions: 5 people
Debra,

A good start to your time here would be to NOT spam members via PM.

We've previously had to ban another staff member from your shop for violating the terms of use. I hope that this time around it was just an innocent mistake?

Ryan

I'm just a consultant.

Queen, I actually run a SEO consulting business from my home and MyFlorist is one of my clients. I only do local optimization. I don't have much use for the order gatherers.

I also have another florist in a different geographic region who is a member of this board. And I promise not to PM anyone, Infinite!

Debra,

If you're a consultant, please update your profile to reflect your actual business name & location. Service providers are welcome here - we just ask that you are up front about who you are, and that you don't spam. You can post an ad in the Business Services forum once a month.

Cheers,

Ryan

Ditto to what Queen said.

Unfortunately I remember MO MO very well. Wasted lots of our time and efforts.

I personally want to talk to other florist, not necessarily people trying to push their products. They usually don't participate or offer much of value to us.

Apparently FC is attractive as a free mailing/email list for these sorts. Spaming with PM's, no no.

Do you have any affliliation with MoMo?

V

Ok, let me get this straight...you listed yourself as being myflorist.com but you aren't..they are your client? But yu think it is ok to come here as "them" You have been here before under a different name...
You have already spammed fc member?
I AM THINKING
WHERE ARE MY RED DOTS!
I say no...
Sher

Your red dots are there Sher... I'm leaning that way as well. Too much smoke and mirrors for my taste.

V

Victoria, check out April 21, 08 thread from MOMOFlorist, ID is MyFlorist McLean, VA. same as Debra's.

Thats the reason for the doubt. Red Dot please.

Thanks... I've already voted no on this applicant. If it doesn't ring true, then it probably isn't. I'd rather err on the side of caution.

V

Whoa

Whoa, guys, I'm not some shady marketer. I'm just an individual working on building good traffic that results in conversions for my florists' websites.

Infinite, I've redone my profile so it reflects my personal info more accurately. I thought I was supposed to put shop information in so that's what I did. I don't have a buiness name yet because I'm just now growing my own firm. My clients know me and I don't have time to take on new ones.

I just thought we could trade ideas share local web marketing ideas.

Sorry for coming across as suspect.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh Please

The Queen is tired as can be, but early today when I posted it said Mclean VA, and my florist, now in OK, Please lord, I need sleep, but ain't no fool, It must be MOMO wife,,LOL< Sorry folks,couldn't resist,,,,,>>>>

I see what you mean Queen...Funny how none of the "new" information is verifiable. That was the quickest cross country move in history.

If I were in the website building/SEO business you'd think I'd have a website showing my wares, huh.

Reactions: 1 person
The owner of Myflorist seems like a good guy and he is also an FC member: bparker intro thread

Hie is a good guy. MoMo was the one that messed up the reputation for the shop. MoMo had his reasons for being on FC amd was very open about starting his own biz, etc.

Seems like Debra got off on the wrong foot but then again, other very active members have also and they've proven their value to FC. I'm for giving Debra a chance.

Reactions: Debra and LJVF
wow, when i voted yes, there was a green dot, now there are three red dots.

I sure would be interested in reading why so much negativity. Debra is not Mo Mo, and the owner of My Florist is a member, so I really don't understand the no votes based on those two issues.

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.