Financial Help Is Needed If You Can!

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Some of you knows that Victoria Daughter Alana has been fighter cancer since last year.

Unfortunetly her daughter is now in Pallative care and Victoria has been with her daughter side since this happened.
One of her best friend contacted me today telling me that she is raising money to help Victoria. She has been unable to work so she can help her daughter.

She is fundraising money and is going to give this to Victoria this weekend so she make her life a little easier so she can be with Alana until she passes away.

If you can help, any amount will be greatly appreciated.

If you can make a e-transfer to Mati Edwards this is her e-mail address: [email protected]
Her cell number is 519-636-4577. If you can't do an e-transfer, e-mail me and I can give you Mati home address. I verified some of Mati information when I talked to her and ge is litgit.
Hope you can help make a difference.
Luc

P.S. Sorry I posted this through this forum as I could not find a proper place to put this request.

Reactions: Missy and theRKF
Thanks for posting this, Luc!

Victoria is one of the original FlowerChat members, and has contributed the 2nd most posts of anyone on here over the past ~11 years. She's also one of the most wonderful and caring people you will ever meet.

Reactions: Missy
When my sister was in palliative care, I ran into V at the hospital and her daughter had just been diagnosed. I am so sad to hear this is the end result, she is truly the most caring and wonderful lady, and despite what she was going thru she was certainly there for me in my time of need. Thanks for the information

Reactions: theRKF