Florist 2.0 - The Next Step in Floral Ecommerce

What are the SEO features?

I assume, unlike WS, we will have input into Keywords, and content on main pages that help in search engine results. What are some of the other features that make the 2.0 system give an edge over the WS based website optimizations?

I assume, unlike WS, we will have input into Keywords, and content on main pages that help in search engine results. What are some of the other features that make the 2.0 system give an edge over the WS based website optimizations?
You will control all the on-page content.

I'm attaching a screen-cap to show you the control you have over the information pages.

Attachments

• Florist -- Information Page.png
    Florist -- Information Page.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 87
What are some of the other features that make the 2.0 system give an edge over the WS based website optimizations?

If you're talking from a purely SEO perspective, there are a number of things the WS sites do that will hurt your rankings (whether intentional or out of ignorance or necessity, I cannot say). However, the greatest problem is the duplicate content. When you have so many sites using the same templates and the same text, how can you possibly expect to rank well?

Ryan

Pricing Update:

In response to our month-long poll, we're offering a second payment option.

Option 1 (current):
$999 for the site
$79.95 per month for hosting & support
no fixed length contract
no per order fees

Option 2 (new):
$150 deposit for the site with the balance paid at $75 per month for 12 months
$79.95 per month hosting & support
2 year contract
no per order fees

We hope this will make our platform even more accessible to small businesses and newer flower shops looking to maintain a serious and professional grade online presence.

Ryan

This might be the best way to sever the ws ties.
Yes, it is. Combine Florist 2.0 with a compatible independent POS and you have significantly reduced your exposure to WS control, and freed yourself to get the best deals from them since you're not locked into longterm deals.

like the pos we have been discussing on another thread?
your website would blend in with all thses pos's?

if so, then can it be save to assume a small florist would have fees of ~$80/month for a subscrition web site service and ~$80/month for a full fledged subscrition accounting package? If this is so, then for <$200/month this part of the business could be covered? And the 2 products would be compatible with each other?

I feel I might become the :GP, :SUI:

We are in the final stages of developing an interface for MAS, with FloristWare next on the list. Other independent POS systems will be addressed as needed, as our userbase grows (and depending on the co-operation of those POS providers).

So yes, with your scenario a florist can have our site for $79.95 / month, FloristWare for $100 / month and be sailing merrily along.

Ryan

Florist 2.0 Info Sheet

We have prepared in info sheet as a quick Florist 2.0 summary.

Attachments

• Florist 2.0 Info Sheet.pdf
    788.3 KB · Views: 48
So yes, with your scenario a florist can have our site for $79.95 / month, FloristWare for $100 / month and be sailing merrily along.

Ryan

Ryan I'm confused by pricing can you explain please ...
Thanks

Reactions: 1 person
Ryan I'm confused by pricing can you explain please ...
Thanks
Hal,

That comment was regarding using FloristWare & Florist 2.0 to be wire service free for under $200 / month. Obviously, the same applies with MAS - what's the current starter pricing for MAS Connect (MiniMAS)? I know you're very competitive for smaller shops I just know know the precise figures. I didn't want to quote something out of turn and have it lead to confusion.

The pricing breakdown for Florist 2.0 is this:
- site creation is a one-time charge of $999, which gives you a custom-designed website, publishing platform, gallery & blog
- the hosting & support is $79.95 per month

Hope that helps!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan we are right there also 99.00 single user. Lets chat on Monday if available would like to discuss a few things.
Thanks
Hal
Perfect - we're just putting the finishing touches on the web order interface for MAS. There are just a few formatting issues I want to hammer out to make it solid.
Call me at the office - 800-314-8895.

Ryan

Lizi,

We have at least 5 on the go, right now. Things have slowed for this week, as many florists have other things on their mind :)

We're also completing MAS and FloristWare POS integrations and a Mass Product Import Tool for adding multiple items.

Ryan

Is there a finished product that I could take a look at? I am having a site designed, but not sure the designer will be able to incoporate everything I need into the site.. Might be something I am interested in.

I can understand not wanting to show someones site with out premission, however could you give me some different options on backgroud or are they all like this?

I can understand not wanting to show someones site with out premission, however could you give me some different options on backgroud or are they all like this?
No they are styled and customized to each user. Our designers work with you to create a new look.

Ryan

Strider Vs. EZFlowerShop

I really have to say it is quite hypocritical to be able to advertise yourself and not allow anyone else with a viable product to solicit the FlowerChat members.?? What is up with the broadcast e-mail about the EZFlowershop sites or Phillip Murphy? Honestly, his stuff is way more cost effective than the strider stuff which does not seem to do anything anyone asks about from what I can tell.
Flowerchat reminds me of FTD or somn'...you know "we can do it, but you can't".

Extremely self serving to Strider and not the Flower Chat community? Really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. All you have to do is not endorse anyone exclusively.

The Flower Chat community should be more open minded and I am really dissapointed in Ryan whoever he is?

My EZFlowerShop works for the most part and it occasionally does have issues, but as an ex-Cisco Certified Network Architecht, A+ certified and as a Desktop Engineer in Information Technology..all technology breaks! All! And you fix it and it will break again one day. the work Phil has done was done many years ago and he laid the foundation for what many today copy template and concept wise out and out.

The bottom line is the EZ interface is easy for anyone to use without HTML knowledge, Phillip tries to accomodate my needs if they are doable, the cost is half the price as strider and for many florists that may be what they can afford.

I really wish as a community we could support each other and learn off of what eachother has to offer.

That is kind of slander like in a way and he has been very helpful to me within my budget and our site has really taken off and I can change it on the fly drastically. If i have an issue Phil as attached to his computer so he responds generally within ten minutes drops everything and we hash it out so he can understand what I need or what broke.

FYI...FLower Chat Community.

Reactions: 1 person
I really have to say it is quite hypocritical to be able to advertise yourself and not allow anyone else with a viable product to solicit the FlowerChat members.??

Wow, this is a bit harsh. There are many FlowerChat postings regarding website developers other than Strider, that's how I found my site host. Posting information about a product/service and directly soliciting FC members are very different animals.

It's great that you're loyal and protective of the companies you work with but I think you're giving Ryan a very bad rap.

Mary