FlowerChat Logo Contest Batch 1

Which FlowerChat logo design do you prefer?

• Batch-1 (1).jpg

Votes: 61 31.4%
  • Batch-1 (2).jpg

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Batch-1 (3).jpg

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Batch-1 (4).jpg

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • Batch-1 (5).jpg

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Batch-1 (6).jpg

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Batch-1 (7).jpg

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Batch-1 (8).jpg

Votes: 41 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, none of those logos WOW me....they all look very much the same as the logo on the site right now-

But hey WTFDIK, I didn't come up with any ideas so maybe I should just put up or shut up...:poke:

I would like to see a set of teeth or a mouth that represents "Chatting" or maye a computer keyboard with the letters
"f l o w e r c h a t" on it- with a mouse next to it???

Something a little more catchy to the eye.... I just wouldn't settle on one of these...JMO

....hey theres always the next batch, keep em coming-:brandreco

Logo Show

This might be a dumb question, but I have yet to even see the first logo on this site, must be my computer or something, I see where it says attached thumbnails but nothing else.
Help!

But I was looking at the marketing aspect when you present a business card with the logo on it. .com does not have tobe in big letters....

Just my 2 cents again.
Opinion Vary
Luc

Good point. And even though pretty much everybody today would assume a .com extension that may not hold true in a few more years because of all the websites with .net, .info, .org, etc. extensions coming online.

As for my two cents:
Putting the .com at about 1/4 to 1/3 the height of the word flowerchat would add a nice touch.

My vote was for #2 and appending .com to it at a reduced height would look pretty nice. I would add something like "community for floral professionals" at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.