FlowerChat Logo Contest Batch 1

Which FlowerChat logo design do you prefer?

• Batch-1 (1).jpg

Votes: 61 31.4%
  • Batch-1 (2).jpg

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Batch-1 (3).jpg

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Batch-1 (4).jpg

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • Batch-1 (5).jpg

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Batch-1 (6).jpg

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Batch-1 (7).jpg

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Batch-1 (8).jpg

Votes: 41 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Here is the first of 3 batches of logos for your consideration. The file names have been anonymized so that people can vote on the design, not the designer.

Voting is open to FC members until June 5th.

The top 3 selections from each batch will make it to the final round of the competition.

Attachments

• Batch-1 (1).jpg
    Batch-1 (1).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Batch-1 (2).jpg
    Batch-1 (2).jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Batch-1 (3).jpg
    Batch-1 (3).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Batch-1 (4).jpg
    Batch-1 (4).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 198
  • Batch-1 (5).jpg
    Batch-1 (5).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Batch-1 (6).jpg
    Batch-1 (6).jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Batch-1 (7).jpg
    Batch-1 (7).jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Batch-1 (8).jpg
    Batch-1 (8).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 196
Can these be edited more - tweaked a little? I like the elements of one, but I wish it included ".com"....

Can these be edited more - tweaked a little? I like the elements of one, but I wish it included ".com"....
Vote for the one you like best. If we need to tweak a bit after the contest, we can.

Ryan

Nice work! There are a couple of REALLY nice ones in there. :) I'm so glad you had this idea Boss. ;)

I hope the winning logo will be a transparent backgroud .png so if we change background color, that green doesn't stick out.

Reactions: Twila
You guys........ ya know.....

:yourock:

Thank you to all the contributors.... AWESOME STUFF!

I was fooled on some of those.

Make sure you click on each logo to look at it full screen.

...you are right eric. I like simple and easy to read. After 2nd inspection the last one has some elegance to it when opened. Eyecatching and those stars catch your eye. Thanks.

Can you change a vote?

Remember, the backgrounds don't matter as much, since the logo has to be placed in many different venues. We're evaluating the logo itself.

We are all going to have different opinions to why we select a logo.

THe main reason I look at these logo is to see the .com. It is promoting the flower chat and it web address. I know many of these can be added after.

This is not to influence any logo's. or anybody choices.I did not enter any. I do not know who entered any. It is just mu opinion at the moment.
Luc

.com on a logo on the site imo is not needed. It takes up room so the flowerchat text is smaller and if they are already on your site, it's obvious about the .com. the .com can also clutter the logo.

I know other places like print, emails, etc.. is different, but it's just my opinion on a website the .com is implied.

When you talk to toher florists offline about this site do you say, 'hey remember when you posted on flowerchat.com?' or do you say 'hey remember when you posted on flowerchat?'

Just my opinion, I doubt I am right. :)

One of my logos is up there, I see two that are better than mine and the one that I think is the best is not winning first place.

But I was looking at the marketing aspect when you present a business card with the logo on it. .com does not have tobe in big letters....

Just my 2 cents again.
Opinion Vary
Luc

No Luc you are 100% correct. :)

Sorry Dazeal. I added to my post.."Big"
What I meant to say Big letter

Just in case you want to change your % with me.
Luc

Reactions: Dazeal
I was fooled on some of those.

Make sure you click on each logo to look at it full screen.

I agree they look different when you click full screen, but you have to keep in mind that a logo has to work in many applications. If you can't read it when it's that small, then it's not a good design (as a logo) in my opinion. I made my choice partly based on whether or not I could read it clearly just as you see them in the post.

I want to know whose image is whose so I can send them a PM and tell them they did a great job! :) Can we get that info?

I want to know whose image is whose so I can send them a PM and tell them they did a great job! :) Can we get that info?
All will be revealed after the bidding is finished.

I can't wait for batches 2 and 3 cause my batch 1 submission is not my best one.
Shhh... remember the bit about not knowing who the designers are? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.