Announcement FlowerChat Logo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just posted the first batch of designs for your voting:
http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25152

Sorry, I know this will come across as being impatient but can this be speeded up by posting each batch in a separate thread right now? I mean, the contest deadline was May 28th right? Voting could still be open until whenever....

Like there's no music/performing or anything (like on TV). Actually, even on American Idol, you get to see the 12 finalists before paring down the candiates. Just a thought.

How many entries were received anyway?

Sorry, I know this will come across as being impatient but can this be speeded up by posting each batch in a separate thread right now? I mean, the contest deadline was May 28th right? Voting could still be open until whenever....

Like there's no music/performing or anything (like on TV). Actually, even on American Idol, you get to see the 12 finalists before paring down the candiates. Just a thought.

How many entries were received anyway?
In a word - no. The contest timeline has been posted from the start.

23 entries were received.

The voting has had several dramatic swings, and it will continue to be open until the end of this week as scheduled.

In a word - no. The contest timeline has been posted from the start.

23 entries were received.

The voting has had several dramatic swings, and it will continue to be open until the end of this week as scheduled.

That's cool. Thanks Ryan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.