FlowerChat Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww...that's LOW....

Infinite said:
I don't know about Boss ... but my Uncle was considering a new iMac. I told him to go spend $20 on an Ikea lamp for the aesthetics and then sold him a real computer.

Less $$$ more Horsepower.

BTW, Herb ... I said Mac users might have trouble because I can't / don't test the tweaks on Mac. What do you say ... wanna be my Mac-beta-boy?

Ryan

...comparing an iMac to an Ikea lamp...(!) Is there no RESPECT?!?!?!?

I tell ya'...
Mac beta-boy???
Well... hmmm... Maybe that way I can FINALLY earn some RESPECT around here....geeeze!

- H.

PS - been too BIZZY to test the Radio...will try tonight after the little ones go night-night...gotta run...

PhillyPhlorist said:
Maybe that way I can FINALLY earn some RESPECT around here....

Ya know ya got mine buddy... it's just your favorite technology that does not... but the plan we spoke about today has much merit and I know it'll be okey dokey in the long run :)

OK Ryan...

...FCradio runs on a Mac!!!

Using Explorer, was able to listen to stations, however could only seem to pull one station per catagory, i.e. KNAC for Rock (? - not sure if right cat. for KNAC...)

Safari WORKS GREAT - NO, NADA, el Zippo problems. Buffers the stream REALLY well. Uses Win Media Player 9 for Mac plug-in. SOOO, any Mac users out there (am I the only one???), use Safari. (did not try Firefox or Netscape since Safari works fine...)

THANKS for the radio, Ryan! Will send in some station suggestions later.

- H

oh man, thanks for the JAZZ

:newbie :newbie

It's a nice assortment of channels, thanks Ryan.
Audra

Still open to taking suggestions - anyone have any faves I can add?

Ryan

Infinite said:
Still open to taking suggestions - anyone have any faves I can add?

Do you know of any light rock stations, our local light rock station is awful - they're a format station - they play the exact same playlists so the stuff on day 1, 3, 5 and 7 is the same and day 2, 4, 6 is the same. I suppose it makes for easy programming but it sucks.

Audra

Status
Not open for further replies.