FTD decon's not working

I think you'd have to have a central (pool) station then satellite stations (stores).

I'll leave the rest to Hal.

3-4 years ago, Herb, myself and a couple others explored this monster,"Delivery Pool Technologies" but the simple issue is that you need a common platform, that all pool members entered their deliveries into at the shop, checked them in at the pool, and the pool drivers would have to check them in and note them if necessary. It can be done.

the true question would be, what's the "likelihood" that the MAS platform could become "mainstream", and th "answer" is not likely.
I remember "cornering" Soenen, at one of our OFC's...there was maybe 10-12 of us, "grilling" him about the adoptive process, of electronic order tracking, much like the big courier companies, and how orders are picked up, pooled, sorted,separated, and delivered!
One "nameless" fellow from Quebec asked "how much would that cost US, to roll out?"...Mike's answer WAS, "if EACH of our members, would dish out ONE thousand dollars, we WOULD HAVE" a Purolator (TM) style tracking system,one time investment, hardware supplied"!!
Ah yes, the "trial balloon"......

Reactions: BOSS
Yes we have an integrated pool system within MAS. We have approached a few pools but they want to keep the current technology they have. We were asked if we would consider an interface we said in time not right now. We even drastically discounted to the entire pool membership. Those offers still stand

we WOULD HAVE" a Purolator (TM) style tracking system,one time investment, hardware supplied"!!
Ah yes, the "trial balloon"......

We currently have Teletrac which tracks live on large screen or computer back at flower shop and sends back live delivery confirmations when order complete from the road not upon return

Still, it's a pretty pathetic response to the program, that is catching our ire...very poorly conceived, no incubation period, and it's birth has been complete disaster, so, I'm gonna PUSH the big bear, enough that we start SWINGING at each other

Still, it's a pretty pathetic response to the program, that is catching our ire...very poorly conceived, no incubation period, and it's birth has been complete disaster, so, I'm gonna PUSH the big bear, enough that we start SWINGING at each other

Hey Mike why in the world would a wire service technology develop a pool system ? All that does is take away from clearings or am i not reading your response correctly or are you referring to a system like MAS has in Teletrac.

The nice thing about Teletrac is its one price per month per unit and anytime there are upgrades or equipment changes its included. The price is comparable to a cell phone monthly except you get many many more features such as
Speed Alerts, Remote Live Delivery Conf, Turn by Turn Nav, Voice Prompts, Larger Screen than Garmin or TomTom, we are currently finishing Remote Trip Fetch so when driver returns to base next trip is automatically loaded. Very cool Product. We are discussing this delivery component feature as well as a dispatch system with a few companies now in Mid West. Sorry for Topic Drift just wanted to show the value of Teletrac and how our users that have it don't miss those D'Cons. For the ones that don't They use our MAS Direct features with a web enables smart phone for remote delivery confirmations.

The nice thing about Teletrac is its one price per month per unit and anytime there are upgrades or equipment changes its included. The price is comparable to a cell phone monthly except you get many many more features such as
Speed Alerts, Remote Live Delivery Conf, Turn by Turn Nav, Voice Prompts, Larger Screen than Garmin or TomTom, we are currently finishing Remote Trip Fetch so when driver returns to base next trip is automatically loaded. Very cool Product. We are discussing this delivery component feature as well as a dispatch system with a few companies now in Mid West. Sorry for Topic Drift just wanted to show the value of Teletrac and how our users that have it don't miss those D'Cons. For the ones that don't They use our MAS Direct features with a web enables smart phone for remote delivery confirmations.

Hal, we have 14 rotating drivers in our pool, ALWAYS a minimum of 5-7 on, and each would need to be equipped...what`s the ``potential damage!!$