Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Well, folks, it's been an amazing five months! We've grown from nothing to 5,000 posts in a very short amount of time, attracting interest from members of the floral trade around the world.

It is with excitement and enthusiam that I announce today the acquisition of FlowerChat Floral Community Inc., by FTDI. The good folks at FTD know a good thing when they see it, and they have the resources to take this board to the next level.

Discussions with top-level FTD people have included the possibility of free FTD memberships for all board members, a no-fee order transmission service run through this board, and many more exciting ideas.

I can't go into specifics of the deal, but it will include an exchange of stock and cash, and an exclusive deal between FTDI and FlowerChat's parent company, RKFcomputers to provide all FTD computer equipment.

In closing, let me say again what a pleasure it has been serving you all as webmaster of FlowerChat and getting to know many of you personally. Mr. Bob Norton of FTDI will be an active member of this community in the future, and I trust he will do a more than adequate job of filling my shoes.

Sincerely,

Ryan Freeman
FlowerChat Admin

HOLY ****

**** --- SON OF A ***** ----- What the bloody HELL ????

ftdi

love the new logo

Time to start a family Ryan....

about time...this thing was taking up a lot of your time, and good for you!!
Even I didn't hear about this deal, but, I suspected something was up, when we were talking about FTD, and you DIDN'T slash and burn at them, as would have normally!!
It's nice to see, FTD sees a great thing happening here!!
I gotta give BOB a call......
Mike:eek:

Seal the Deal

On behalf of the FlowerSoft crew, as a token of goodwill to Mr Norton, we would like to present him with this "Golden Shift-Key."

Attachments

• shift%20key.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 172
Yeah right... ;) Well done Ryan...you could be in sales....BS from the ankles up.

Any posts announcing this as an April Fools' joke were removed. No fair spoiling it for the rest :)

That's an admin's perogative ;)

I guess everyone is getting a piece of the FTD pie these days... they have offered me a contract to provide them with all my used kitty litter to be processed and sculpted into next year's Christmas specials. So Kitty and I will be busy poopin and scoopin... :D

Yo...Christine...where do I send my contributions from Elmo and George?!?!?! (they are very prolific)

Good idea! I work on a franchise agreement...

Calida and Lorcann are very interested .... :)

and able :(

I've got two , who can contribute , if they want to supply the litter they can have the end result for free.

Originally posted by Christine
I guess everyone is getting a piece of the FTD pie these days... they have offered me a contract to provide them with all my used kitty litter to be processed and sculpted into next year's Christmas specials. So Kitty and I will be busy poopin and scoopin... :D

Saturday Night Live had a great skit about "litter critters". All based on the Play Dough consept.

Status
Not open for further replies.