grey matter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason it took the one who got it right awhile to stand up was because he was seeing the exact same thing that the other two were seeing. One green ribbon and one blue ribbon. He knew that if he were wearing the green ribbon someone else would have stood up immediately because there were only two green ribbons. Once he saw that no one jumped up immediately, he knew that his must be blue.

You are close, but you've got to say your head good-bye.

Here's the answer.

No one was seeing "two greens" for obvious reasons (because there are ony two greens).

You can also conlude that no one was seeing "blue-green" either. Because if you see "blue-green", you can conclude that yours must be blue, for the reason you mentioned above. That is, when you see blue-green, and if yours were green, the blue guy would have stood up and say "Mine is blue." Therefore, if you see "blue-green", yours must be blue.

No one stood up, which means no one is seeing "blue-green."

Everyone was seeing "blue-blue". Therefore yours must be blue.

I say...

oaf dear chap let's be civil and establish some rules as to how long we have to wait until we get the answer "eh what".

Waiting too long is just not Cricket is it?
:ukflag::ukflag::ukflag:

No this is not a brain teaser.

long queue,long wait!!

oaf dear chap let's be civil and establish some rules as to how long we have to wait until we get the answer "eh what".

Waiting too long is just not Cricket is it?
:ukflag::ukflag::ukflag:

No this is not a brain teaser.
Sorry it took so long for answer........the answer is we are both stood back to back,hence im stood behind the man stood behind me!!!

Oh yeah that kind of line up

Yes we see people standing like that in line ups here all the time.

Why would you want to look at the back of someone's head when you can stare into the eyes of a total stranger.

To help pass the time, you will see perfect stangers standing back to back and then they lock arms and take turns lifting each other off the ground.

Yes standing back to back is the best, how did I miss that one.

No wonder I don't line up.

Doug

Did we ever get...

Naw I got that one right away

Here's one for you:

Guy has 3 women he has to choose from, decides to gve them a financial and honesty test.

He gives each of them $1000 and tells them he will check back in a month to see how they did with it.

Month later - first girl he finds has been very careful and only spent a tiny amount of the money.

Second one has made careful small loans to her friends and actually made a few bucks, say $100 or so.

Third one has invested it wisely in safe stocks and made a 50% return on the money, now having $1500.

which one did the guy choose?

Did we ever get the offical Flower Chat answer to this grey matter brain teaser?

Doug

Todays Tease!!(if You've Got One Send It In!!)

You know how us Brits love to queue for all sorts of stuff,
well explain this.....I'M BEHIND THE MAN, WHO'S BEHIND ME...HOW???
Frank is a Butcher he's 5ft 10,
but what does he weigh??

Ooo, ooo, I lost my head last time, but I think I've got this one!

He weighs meat.

:poke:

:ghug:Heres an easy one for you ,some months have 30 days some have 31 how many have 28 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.