Status
Not open for further replies.

hdqt

Mar 22, 2009
Doral
State / Prov
Florida
How long have you been in business?
Do you have any formal floral education?
How were you referred to FlowerChat?
What do you hope to gain from membership?
What do you feel you can contribute to the community?
Do you operate from a commercial building or your residence?

6 years
No
Floral Trends
Insight
Building

Reactions: 2 people
I'm looking forward to reading a lot of interesting and informative blogs. I have been in the industry for some time. I was to see what the needs of florists are now since this indstry has changed so much in the last couple of years.

Hello, I have a few questions if you don't mind?

Do you have a website? I did a google search and couldn't find anything called Unlimited Floral Group. (also I couldn't find a "fishflower" in the FC membership directory). Is UFG a wholesaler or a florist? What is your position?

I have one, well two ...

What is the "Unlimited Floral Group", and "Who" is the Unlimited Floral Group.

OK, three... You said "FishFlower" referred you? Fishflower is from the Inbloom Group as I recall. Registered here a couple years ago, and has never been back. Curious as to how you two are connected.

Hdqt... stands for Headquarters does it not?

V

Reactions: Connie
Yes, fishflower is from InBloom Group. I am also part of InBloom. I work with 2 companies. InBloom is my main focus but Unlimited is what I use for fundraising projects etc...

I have one, well two ...

What is the "Unlimited Floral Group", and "Who" is the Unlimited Floral Group.

OK, three... You said "FishFlower" referred you? Fishflower is from the Inbloom Group as I recall. Registered here a couple years ago, and has never been back. Curious as to how you two are connected.

I don't see a "FishFlower" on the member list?

I am the owner of UFG. I use UFG mainly for fundraising events for schools. I provide them with flowers for that and other minor bulk flower and bulk bouquets work. I am not a florist but more like a wholesaler.

Do you have a website? And what do you hope to gain by being a member here, and what can you offer to the communuity if you become a member?
Please be expansive in your answers. :)

Thanks.

V

I don't see a "FishFlower" on the member list?
Fishflower never completed the introduction process, and only registered, never made a post.

As to unanswered questions, I still have no clue what either Inbloom Group or Unlimited Group is...

And what does "Kind of like a wholesaler" really mena?

InBloom is a grower, importer and distributor of fresh cut flowers and pre-made bouquets. UFG is a small company that only works with schools for fundraising events.

I am here to see how the Florists are adapting to all the change in the industry with the ecom business trying to take some of the florists business.

I want to see what the current floral trends are by speaking to the florists directly through these types of chats and blogs and give some ideas/advise/information to help florists with quality flowers.

Reactions: 1 person
Three more questions from me:
1. Are there any other companies you're affiliated with (eg. e-com or others)?
2. Do you "wholesale" to the public, florists or both?
3. What do you plan to contribute to this forum?
Thank you for your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.