Hi from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome. Please tell us more about yourself and what you do within the industry. Also what do you hope to share with the worldwide members here and what do you hope to learn from us?

V

HI Peter,welcome to FC and greetings from Ireland .You're going to love it on here .Theres loads of good stuff if you get involved.
Teresa:thumbsup

Thank you. 26 years experiance of the industry and f-b-w. Look forward to it.
Peter

Hi Peter:

Twenty six years of experience... in what area?

Thanks.

V

Hi Peter ,

Could you be a bit more specific as to your segment of the industry.

In 1982 I established a Company named EuroFlorist to service Swedish florists with a better floral order relay system. Today EuroFlorist is the largest florist member relay network outside North America, with almost 10.000 florist in 10 Countries in Europe.

Hi and welcome. Please tell us more about yourself and what you do within the industry. Also what do you hope to share with the worldwide members here and what do you hope to learn from us?

V
hello,
i am a new store owner and thought i would not be incredibly overwhelmed because i've been in the business for a couple of years. i just finished prom weekend in the neighborhood and never thought i had such thin skin. mothers actually bullied their way back into my cooler to look at what they could choose from to change out their boutinieres. i need to find out how to prevent such behaviour without losing the customer.

hello,
i am a new store owner and thought i would not be incredibly overwhelmed because i've been in the business for a couple of years. i just finished prom weekend in the neighborhood and never thought i had such thin skin. mothers actually bullied their way back into my cooler to look at what they could choose from to change out their boutinieres. i need to find out how to prevent such behaviour without losing the customer.

Hi Sharon... just a bit of advice as I don't know how to do this, but you need to start your very own intro thread as this one belongs to the other applicant in here. :)

As far as anyone "bullying" there way into the back of the cooler (ignorant behaviour on their part) a rather simple solution... don't keep the finished product where they can see it.

V

In 1982 I established a Company named EuroFlorist to service Swedish florists with a better floral order relay system. Today EuroFlorist is the largest florist member relay network outside North America, with almost 10.000 florist in 10 Countries in Europe.

Hi again. What are your goals for being a member on Flowerchat?

Thanks for responding.

V

Dear Victoria,

Good question. Most of my life I have been in daily contacts with florists regarding the industry. This forum may perhaps give me a chance to get/give input on a more global arena. But I'm not sure... it seems to be hard to get in to judge what's going on ;-)
Peter

Good morning Peter.

While we appear to be difficult with perspective new members, we really just want to maintain the integrity of the site. This is a great place where people in the industry can freely share information, business knowledge and even let off steam. :) This is why we ask many questions.

Out of curiosity, how is your service perceived in Europe? Here, the wire services tend to be on the dark side of the reputation wheel. ;)

V

Dear Victoria,

I heard about the reputation US wire services have at the moment, but one thing I am proud of - EuroFlorist do have a very good reputation in Europe. We have been calling ourselves for "The florist friendly network" for many years.

Peter

Reactions: 1 person
Peter thank you for responding. You have my vote. It's up to the rest now. :)

V

I'd be interested in learning a little bit more about the workings of Euro Florist and how it has been designed to benefit it's members.
As V mentioned the overall perception is a plus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.