hi my names josh im with intellatech

Status
Not open for further replies.

intellatech

Apr 22, 2008
St.louis
State / Prov
Mo
we are internationaly known webhosting designing firm that offer highly discounted affordable website design and hosting,for example we can design and host a site for as lil as 18.00 a year

Apparently they keep their costs low buy not purchasing SHIFT buttons. <jokes>

lol nicely done

No were pretty major corporation consisting of over 10 web hosting companies earth-host,pacific-hosting,millenium-hosting,energy-hosting,explicit-hosting-hosting..etc we have over 20 internet related divisions list goes on and on we get our highspeed dedicated servers highly discounted because we buy so many.im not realy here to spam to much though maybee a lil lol,if i get few accounts thats great i was mainly trying to find out how to grow nasturtiums of all silly things i keep planting them every year in a concrete porch planter and they seem to come up and die.im not sure if the concrete possibly gets to hot and cooks the roots are if im overwatering i try and keep the soil moist.So if theres any nasturtium experts out there that read this id appreciate a responce its my moms favorite flowers and i just cant seem to grow them,iI live in St.louis so it does get very hot here but she wants them on the porch....sighned one awfull nasturtium grower

Well show us yer web designs.

i really didnt use this for spamming but this is a parrot breeding site im working on

We can do anykind of work flash php etc this is a standard 3 page 24.00 site shes still perfecting her text etc. and submiting the pictures to be added to the third page wich is a photo gallery when its completed but like i say we can do anything but this is the one that im working on tonight,keep in mind the customer is picking wording of the site etc,she wanted pretty basic design. for 24.00 year on a 99.9989 uptime network over 2 years time we think thier pretty good bargains. no nasturtium advise for me yet huh lol someone out there has to be able to grow these things.so this sites just in its infancy about an hour old actually but this would be sample framing we would make for anyone if they think theyd like to look at a sample site wed do a quick rough sample for them and then go ahead n finish it on payment,we do have moneyback guarentee also.if anyone does read it and would like a sample of a site in thier name and thier text and logo etc. write me we'd be glad to do a sample up for them. http://pacific-hosting.net/familyfreinds-sample/ we can install stores on backends etc too if that helps anyone.

Someone who is computer savvy would simply google "nasturium" to learn how to successfully grow them.

I'm not savvy enough to vote intelligently on this applicant, but not a great introduction from my point of view.

V

hmmm what a cheap shot hidden in that message by victoria not very freindly

well victoria i did but my main question is would a concrete pot burn up the roots so i guess you realy didnt read the question very well or somthing is distracting you.google doesnt have anything on if roots would be getting to hot so to reply to your lil snide insult that was hidden inside your post my reply would be "put down the bong" whats a matter did your husband burn your toast this morning or somthing so you had to search out a random victum to insult. for no apparent reason and victoria have a wonderfull day

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry if you perceived my comment as a cheap shot... that would be a first for me as it's never been my nature. I probably should have told you to plant the seeds in the ground, as that's what I've always done... (info found on google) however, this isn't a thread for planting, it's a thread for introductions. And because I'm not a techie by any stretch, I can't really cast an intelligent vote for you. I am however very people knowledgeable and I stand by my first impression.

Kind regards.

V

I think you need to read the intro page for new members.
You must be voted in to be on this site.

Attacking our friend and family member, Victoria is NOT the way to get votes (at least not by me!)

The funny thing is I AM in the market for a new website and WAS intrigued by your offer.

I will not YET give you a red dot, I will give you the chance to redeem yourself. It won't be easy, I will worn you that, but I will give you a chance. I can't speak for everyone else here, but I don't vote people in who on their intro thread attack a friend.

Reactions: 1 person
It seems to me that somebody who can build websites would be able to use periods and CAPITAL letters!! I guess I should give him the benefit of the doubt... maybe his keyboard is broken!!

Thanks Carrieann. I didn't red dot either. Redemption is always a possibility in life. :) However, like Ryan and others I am put off by the poor usage of the keyboard.

V

im not realy here to spam to much though maybee a lil lol,if i get few accounts thats great i was mainly trying to find out how to grow nasturtiums
THIS was the first result on google for "growing nasturtiums in cement pots" - Hope it helps.

As for joining on flowerchat - If your purpose is purely to seek advice about plants and gardens, there are forums for that purpose, and this is not such a forum. What do you hope to gain from participating here, and what do you hope to offer members?

thank you,
Tracy

What do you hope to gain from participating here, and what do you hope to offer members?

thank you,
Tracy

My "concrete" advice is go google!!......I'll pass.....

Wow!

We can do anykind of work flash php etc this is a standard 3 page 24.00 site shes still perfecting her text etc. and submiting the pictures to be added to the third page wich is a photo gallery when its completed but like i say we can do anything but this is the one that im working on tonight,keep in mind the customer is picking wording of the site etc,she wanted pretty basic design. for 24.00 year on a 99.9989 uptime network over 2 years time we think thier pretty good bargains. no nasturtium advise for me yet huh lol someone out there has to be able to grow these things.so this sites just in its infancy about an hour old actually but this would be sample framing we would make for anyone if they think theyd like to look at a sample site wed do a quick rough sample for them and then go ahead n finish it on payment,we do have moneyback guarentee also.if anyone does read it and would like a sample of a site in thier name and thier text and logo etc. write me we'd be glad to do a sample up for them. http://pacific-hosting.net/familyfreinds-sample/ we can install stores on backends etc too if that helps anyone.

...and this is why I think spelling & grammar are important...& this guy's trying to sell websites?????????????

Red dot from UK

well victoria i did but my main question is would a concrete pot burn up the roots so i guess you realy didnt read the question very well or somthing is distracting you.google doesnt have anything on if roots would be getting to hot so to reply to your lil snide insult that was hidden inside your post my reply would be "put down the bong" whats a matter did your husband burn your toast this morning or somthing so you had to search out a random victum to insult. for no apparent reason and victoria have a wonderfull day

Sorry no redemption from me ... never mind the lack of keyboard skills and spelling ability ... that's just plain rude and totally unacceptable.

and his website comes up as not being able to be found.....great sample..

Ummm...seeing that I have about 7+ years in the printing industry(to include websites, etc.) I would say your sample is in great need of proofreading. The very top title is spelled wrong and to see that right off the bat is not good. Plus, it isn't right to be rude to a member when you have just joined. Don't know if I have voting capabilities but I wouldn't vote for you.

I'll say it, I red dotted them.

The lack of english skills I can understand - my wife is an ESL person also

The lack of politeness or decorum don't fly with respected long term members here like Vic.

Beat it - I strongly doubt anyone here is interested.

"put down the bong" whats a matter did your husband burn your toast this morning or somthing so you had to search out a random victum to insult."

And my response to you would be "Don't smoke while you are typing"
Makes you look like an arse.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.