How do I become a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to ask the obvious stupid questions So somebody give me a green dot for being the town-dumbo and lookin' like the biggest arss. I must be so Bulletin, Forum, My Space, blog challenged...now tell me again - why do we want friends? What do we do with these friends over and beyond the normal thread/post chit chat? Do we just accumulate them in our profile box? :redface2:

Reactions: 2 people
I'm going to ask the obvious stupid questions So somebody give me a green dot for being the town-dumbo and lookin' like the biggest arss. I must be so Bulletin, Forum, My Space, blog challenged...now tell me again - why do we want friends? What do we do with these friends over and beyond the normal thread/post chit chat? Do we just accumulate them in our profile box? :redface2:

I was hoping you were going to ask a different question so I didn't have to look like the 40 yr old soccer Mom, but alas you didn't, so now I have to.... What the heck is EMO? I know I am WAY behind the times!! I just learned to text last year. Just don't anyone give me a red dot for being an idiot!!:cool:

Emo - everyone should know. . .

Had to look that one up myself.
Urban Dictionary

I guess some of the punk punk rockers used to cut themselves.

Gosh, and I thought everyone. . .

Would be adding BamaE4U to their friend list when Ryan suggested it.

Or click on their username in a post and select Add [you] to Contacts.

Ryan

As it turns out, EVERYONE got that message addressed to themselves [you].

Would be adding BamaE4U to their friend list when Ryan suggested it.

As it turns out, EVERYONE got that message addressed to themselves [you].
That one gets me every time!

What the heck is EMO? I know I am WAY behind the times!! I just learned to text last year. Just don't anyone give me a red dot for being an idiot!!:cool:

An EMO is another one of those "dark" teenager groups that apparently bask in the glory of being very emotional - the dark side of emotional. That would be a 49-year old soccer mom's definition. :rolleyes:

Ok, so I dug through urbandictionary real quick and the best def. of Emo is without a doubt #12 haha

Normally a 15-17 year old teenager. Considers themselves to be much more in touch with their emotions than anyone else; whereas they really just feel sorry for themselves. Most emo's will claim to be depressed, or simply misunderstood. They think they are unique, and fail to realise that they actually look like half the teenage population of south england. You can recognise an emo by looking for these general characteristics:
SKINNY JEANS (both boys and girls) The tighter the better. If an emo can hardly walk because of their jeans, then they've reached optimum emo status.
STRIPEY JUMPERS. Normally black and grey. If you're a boy, this should again be worn as tightly as possible. Breathing comfortably is a luxury you may have to sacrifice.
TATTY CONVERSE. Usually drawn on, as most emo's regard themselves as artists.
BLACK LONG HAIR COVERING ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE. Vision can be compromsised for style as an emo. Try and make it as greasy as possible.

Finally, emo's MUST look down on everyone else, accuse them of being uncreative, judgemental, and the sole cause of their 'depression'. If you're a hardcore emo you'll cut yourself occasionally. If you're not, then you at least have to pretend you do.

As it turns out, EVERYONE got that message addressed to themselves [you].[/quote]

AWW.... actually NOBODY did... Don't think anyone wants to be my friend?!??:(

off to go and sulk in the corner all by myself........

It seems that my name has hyjacked this thread. I am way too tired tonight to deal with the logistics of this. I will read and implement when I have some extra time.

Is this something I need to worry about? Why was my name used so much?
Carol Bice

It seems that my name has hyjacked this thread. I am way too tired tonight to deal with the logistics of this. I will read and implement when I have some extra time.

Carol Bice
Go to the posts with your name on it and hit the "quote" button, then look at your name in the quoted post, I think you'll find your answer there.

Carol Bice
Carol - no worries, it's a slight of "keyboard" with our resident computer guru. Each user sees his/her own name in that spot where your name shows ..... fools me every time too!
:)

Ryan

WOW.. after Carol's post a light went on in my brain..... LOLlol

I think we all saw our OWN Username in Ryan's post.... GEE.. At least I wasn't the only one that felt "special" there for a little while;)

Add Manorville ????????????????

Ryan

OK I'm game !:headbang:

One moment in time

WOW.. after Carol's post a light went on in my brain..... LOLlol

I think we all saw our OWN Username in Ryan's post.... GEE.. At least I wasn't the only one that felt "special" there for a little while;)

Having come in after you lot sign off I also felt like a Queen ... then realised! VERY VERY clever. Still don't understand the break friendship bit though. Will try and study harder.
C

I'm having fun reading this thread... I too thought I was really special there for a brief moment in time ;) and had no clue about EMO teens (not sure I do now).

V

Status
Not open for further replies.