Im suffering with online orders, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i dont have the option to remove the login completely but i think what we come up with as a solution has worked with a bit of extra wording so that they really know they dont have to login to order. I still get their email addresses so that i can send email campaigns out as i get a bigger list, but hey another thread for that one ah!!

It's good to see how the Black Background looks.....

I painted the outside of my shop black recently and because I wanted the theme to follow thru I chose a Black background for my soon to be "New" site... I personally think it looks Great...!!! Was slighlty concerned I guess but now after seeing yours Palms, I'm happy with the decision. :spintongu

...would love to see some pics of that!

...would love to see some pics of that!

Ok - I'll have to get my Bum into gear and take a photo...

People looked at me as if I was an Idiot when I told them of what I was going to do... My Husband even shook his head and said " are you sure" before he started with the Brush but even he now admits it looks pretty good. I even put a New Awning / sign up with Black Background and Hot pink text and it just really " pops". Very pleased with the result and I have had so many Compliments from those who laughed......:tongue

Reactions: Palms
Give me a break Boss, i know i am an online genius at the moment lol but it is ten oclock at night here, ready for bed me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.