Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Biker Florist

Jan 12, 2003
Hazel Park
www.daisypetal.com
State / Prov
Michigan
I've played the map game where you fill in the states and twice I got all 50 before the time ran out and it it ignores it. There is no submit and it does not automatically submit. Am I doing something wrong?

Lady Biker Florist said:
I've played the map game where you fill in the states and twice I got all 50 before the time ran out and it it ignores it. There is no submit and it does not automatically submit. Am I doing something wrong?

I had no problem with it...

V

Victoria, yes I saw that so that's what makes me think I am doing something wrong since you had no problem, I just can't figure out what.

Bama, if more people would play some of the games that 55 would go way down. I am the only one that has played many and so of course I show up as the champ. I stopped submitting my score on many of them when you have that option or the list would be way longer. I wish more folks would play. In time! It's easy to get hooked, I have a long list of TO DO's for Val day and I do some and play some, do some more and play some more. My bad!

Patty, you want more icons under your name?
Right now it takes 2 screens to get to your messages!
How do you have time to play all those games?
What, you have Clare doing all the work? :)

I find myself wondering that same thing George. Isn't there flower shops to run? Could this be why business is bad? I have about 5 pending marketing projects that take any available time, and need to brainstorm for more.

sorry, not to offend.

We're crazy busy, what with the new POS, new baby, V-day coming, business is good ... but sometimes I need to take a few minutes and unwind.

Nothing like a game of Curveball to turn my brain on in the morning.

Ryan

George Simon said:
Patty, you want more icons under your name?
Right now it takes 2 screens to get to your messages!
How do you have time to play all those games?
What, you have Clare doing all the work? :)

Think about it for a minute? I live here at the flower shop. After work I have from six until midnight with no plans most nights. I work at night also many times because that's just the way it is when you own and run a shop. I have no kids, my husband is a self-serving grown-up and I de-stress with games. I have not read Floristboard much at all for a week and have not read most of the posts on this board. That's a first for me.

So that's why it seems like I play so many games. If you would just realize that many of the games I play I win BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE HAS PLAYED IT YET.

Do you people really think I am all of a sudden shirking other more important responsibilities? Or worse, what you said George, making my mom do all the work? Obviously you must have been kidding?

Have I posted much lately? NO!

It's amazing to me that people assume so much!

As for the icons - I HATE them. I wish they were an option.

I'm working on a fix to limit the icons to 5 ... bear with me. To do this I have to alter someone else's programming - much different than changing your own :)

Ryan

Good Job Ryan

Now we know why you are "The Infinite One" :)

I like your signature BOSS

The words are this..

"Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home
The jig is up, the news is out
They finally found me
The renegade who had it made
Retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This'll be the end today
Of the wanted man

Oh Mama, I've been years on the lam and had a high price on my head
Lawman said 'Get him dead or alive' and it's for sure he'll see me dead
Dear Mama I can hear you cryin', you're so scared and all alone
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long

They finally found me
Retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
The judge'll have revenge today
On the wanted man

Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home

They finally found me
Retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This'll be the end today
Of the wanted man"

What does this have to do within our floral world is beyond me.

Reactions: 2 people
Lady Biker Florist said:
Think about it for a minute? I live here at the flower shop. After work I have from six until midnight with no plans most nights. I work at night also many times because that's just the way it is when you own and run a shop. I have no kids, my husband is a self-serving grown-up and I de-stress with games. I have not read Floristboard much at all for a week and have not read most of the posts on this board. That's a first for me.

So that's why it seems like I play so many games. If you would just realize that many of the games I play I win BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE HAS PLAYED IT YET.

Do you people really think I am all of a sudden shirking other more important responsibilities? Or worse, what you said George, making my mom do all the work? Obviously you must have been kidding?

Have I posted much lately? NO!

It's amazing to me that people assume so much!

As for the icons - I HATE them. I wish they were an option.

Patty... you do not have to justify your use of your time to anyone! :) It's yours!

Play on and enjoy.

V

Infinite said:
I'm working on a fix to limit the icons to 5 ... bear with me. To do this I have to alter someone else's programming - much different than changing your own :)

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. :)

Victoria said:
Patty... you do not have to justify your use of your time to anyone! :) It's yours!

Play on and enjoy.

V

Thanks Victoria!

And Ryan, thanks for all the time you put into this board!

Much Better!

Thanks Ryan. The List is much better.
I'll have to try the Curve Ball.

I'll let you remain the Booger Flicker Champ though.

Patty,
Didn't meant to stir it up. I also play after work. But how did you get so good at the Candy Tetris. I just can not do very well at it.

BamaE4U said:
Patty, Didn't meant to stir it up. I also play after work. But how did you get so good at the Candy Tetris. I just can not do very well at it.

I don't even remember you saying anything actually.

About Candy Tetris - never heard of it before - just luck!
Just yesterday I learned you can flip them to make the colors switch to the opposite end.

I never played tetris before either and I can't seem to get over 1500 (or pg 34 of the scores) except once I got "lucky" (relatively used) and got 3200 and showed upon pg 26 of the scores. Looks like some real avid tetris players. I did finally learn the shapes turn also after BOSS posted it.

Anywho I really enjoy playing the games.

Did you miss the smiley face at the end of the post?

George Simon said:
Did you miss the smiley face at the end of the post?

Yes, pardon my over-reactive over sensitive quick reply. I really need to take a deep breath and chill. I don't know why I get do touchy. Anyway, we're in and out, had to deliver a huge funeral after church. Later...............

ok I got the chance to play Mahjong solitaire and when It said to enter your score it kicks you back to the message board. Something must be wrong, but I cant figure it out.................. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.