Member list by State/City

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS is a FREE directory that was started months ago. I am very disappointed that more of our members don't take the time to list their shops on here, and I have no idea why. I love to work with other FC shops - just sent an order to Sher yesterday. I sure wish more folks would get on this directory.

Is there some reason that a shop would not want to be listed?

tracy

THIS is a FREE directory that was started months ago. I am very disappointed that more of our members don't take the time to list their shops on here, and I have no idea why. I love to work with other FC shops - just sent an order to Sher yesterday. I sure wish more folks would get on this directory.

tracy

Hey Jersey...wasn't here to catch the order , was out shopping with some of my birthday money...lol...thanks for using us!
Sher

Doggone..I should go shopping more often! Thanks..and to Mark S for his orders last week as well....
Sher
I thought you did more often ;)

And your welcome...I'm glad you were there, well, kind of, when you were not shopping, but your staff took care of them...in your absence while you were out shopping again...they did a great job while you were out shopping...they even sent me a picture of one of the orders while you were out shopping... or maybe it was your computer that sent me the pic shopping out were you while... and then the other day... while you were out shopping I called and they told me you were out shopping.

I thought you did more often ;)

And your welcome...I'm glad you were there, well, kind of, when you were not shopping, but your staff took care of them...in your absence while you were out shopping again...they did a great job while you were out shopping...they even sent me a picture of one of the orders while you were out shopping... or maybe it was your computer that sent me the pic shopping out were you while... and then the other day... while you were out shopping I called and they told me you were out shopping.

Are your pants on fire yet? lol What stories you tell!!!!

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Just listed our shop...

tracy

...how did I miss this before? Thanks Tracy.:hug:

I don't mean to be dumb here but didn't know about the directory and couldn't figure out how to sign up.
I would love to sign up and list my shop for sweet home ALABAMA!!!!!
So thanks for starting this and someone tell me how to put my name on it :)

See Tracypieface's first post on this thread.

I don't mean to be dumb here but didn't know about the directory and couldn't figure out how to sign up.
I would love to sign up and list my shop for sweet home ALABAMA!!!!!
So thanks for starting this and someone tell me how to put my name on it :)

Rosebud, click on the link in Tracypie's first post on this thread. Then click on Submit a Link.

Thanks Kobe thats just what I was looking for. You do have to use both the two letter state abbreviation and the state spelled out to get the entire list though. Just fyi.
I noticed this as well - the search is only as good as the information that is provided in the member's profile. Lots of people don't enter their correct or completely accurate info. Still pretty good though!

tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.