Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
First time since I am a teleflora member of going on 7 years now that there check due payable to me the florist did'nt show up by the 25th of the month. I thought that maybe the payment would have been seen on the 27th but the mailman did'nt come thru even if I gave him his christmas present. So I phone teleflora to find out if the checks where late. THe receptionist advice me they mailed it dec 20th. I guess someone thought that the checks would still get to us in due time.
Here is the scenario at a post office on Dec. 20th.
Millions and millions of letters mailed to be delivered.
Dec 21 closed storm across the south
Dec 22 Closed storm across the south
Dec 23 trying to play catch up on letters mailed dec. 21, 22,
dec 24, christmas eve, slow down on work so we can leave early.
Dec, 25, 26 closed
Dec, 27 playing catch up from letters mailed on Dec. 23 & 24. less staff, some call in sick etc etc etc.
Maybe teleflora should think of mailing the checks a litle bit earlier next dec. Just a suggestion.
Luc

That might be something to look into, what with the unpredictability of the USPS and the high Christmas volume of mail. On the flip side, you can't plan for a two-day storm shutdown, and they have a track record of being lenient when such things affect florist cheques being mailed to them.

I love my EFT, moneys ALWAYS in MY account on the 10th...:D

I wish the Bird would consider direct deposit. We go that way with FTD - no worries, no hassles.

Audra

Status
Not open for further replies.