msp-phil Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidently added a green dot. I'm very tired. If there is a way to rectify that I would appreciate it. I don't trust you Phil... and that's not an easy thing for me to say.

V

may I be of service (red dot).....

i

it is almost as if you are looking for a reason to chop a person to pieces...

thank you

phil

are you looking to FlowerChat to "paste" you back together again??

For the record, I too have withheld voting until I determine whether or not I agree with the general membership.

Phil, the warning I gave you last night stands as stated, one misstep, one bogus tactic, one unsolicited phising email to one community member, and I will personally remove your profile and block every Minneapolis/St Paul IP address I can find.

This man sounds like a used car salesman and a wolf in sheeps clothing. I think I will go with the advice of the elders here and give a red dot...I do not need this guy calling my phone or blowing up my email with crap...I have gotten emails from IPfloral before and junked them...

To answer someones question, why would he want to come back here....

Money!!!!!

There is a wealth of people on here that read and don't get involved. They are like free money to a man like this.. What i wouldn't give for a list of flower lovers that buy flowers all in one place and the know how and grit to spam them all day and night for their business(ah, but this is why I will never be a millionaire, I do not have that in me)

Reactions: 1 person
not so fast young man...you've got more "splainin to do.....

ok i will lay this out step by step....

again first and foremost we are florists and nurserymen, with 6000 sq ft of greenhouses where we grow orchids, really we have a very beautiful shop, SAF has come to us looking for resources when they were doing an article on how to increase your sympathy sales... we work very hard at what we do, just like the rest of you -

we welcome your flrosit driect order - we serve the entire twincites - offering a 10% discount from your total

a-crystal-lake-floral.gif

as an integral part of our business, we publish a website that allows me to do florist direct orders, this site has 2 portals - one for florists one for the public - this is free for florists, if they want to get involved they can put in details to share with other flowershops the public will never see - they can even add any given shop to a favorites list if they find them easy to work with - we get decent SERP's with this site for all shops listed - there is a very easy way for the public to flag incorrect listings...

please look at http://www.ipflorist.com/ the internet's preferred florist association

hers is a sample of the 'free listing' for florist only logged in http://www.ipflorist.com/screenshots/Florist_logged_in.gif

i offer this for free -- so there is no way anybody can say i am on the take...

i have offered this sort of service for free since 1999

what i can offer???

this summer after the july 4th holiday, we will build out phase 2 of this platform which will allow actual public to complete florist orders and allow us, florist to florist orders via the web interface with no requirement for software to be loaded to your pc - all web based with a fool proof order notification alert for your shop telling to log in and get the order, complete with your new clients credit card...

make no mistake about it... we are dedicated to what we do with our work in our flowershop, and our work with our on line sites....

if anybody has any questions - i am always an email or phonecall away....

many thanks

phil

In case there is any question, MSP-Phils user rating fell to a negative number greater than 500, with a minus 150 being the threshold where a user is not granted full access to this community.

There are other items I took into consideration as well, like off board emails, and private messages in making the decision to again close this thread. I apologize to Ryan, for reopening it last night after I closed it once. My bad.

I alone, am responsible for this action, and any questions regarding such may be directed to me in a private message, I will not discuss this mater in public, nor will I divulge the content of said emails and private messages.

Thread Closed.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.