msp-phil Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
you shouldn't be so hard on yourself - you've got a great tush!

Lighten up dude. If you're going to get in, you're going to have to learn to laugh at yourself a little.

Okay, so are you here as a VENDOR of your ezflorist stuff?

Or as a FLORIST, to share and participate in ideas?

yes on both accounts...

my ezflowershop keeps me busy - people know how and where to find me - there will be no spamming -

as to flower_child - daisy floral is a client of mine and we were sharing acccess to the forum

yep - i laugh all the time - it is the best medicine --

and i am like a duck - alot of stuff just rolls off my back, like water on the back of a duck....

--->But just see how it goes, I am sure he can tell us how to make our shops safer...

yep - we have been thru hell and back

i have a entire website put up to help our area businesses - there is alot here that could help everey one of you with safety in your shop --

He was banned for spamming members, excessive thread hijacking and other bad behaviour (have to check my notes). He admitted to using FC to gather contact info for further spamming.

He has repeatedly trashed FC in other forums, spreading lies about the admins and members. In 2004 (?) we had his web host take his site offline because of the slanderous and plagiarized content.

While constantly bashing FC in public he has privately been requesting readmittance. He has gone so far as to register with false info on a few occasions.
What kind of trashing, bashing, slander, plagiarizing, lies, etc...? Please pm me if necessary, I'm curious.

I'm open to msp-phil becoming a member, but if I was Ryan, why would I let him in again? It's like if one of us (florists) let one of our competitors sell their flowers in our store while at the same time bad mouthing us.

He has repeatedly trashed FC in other forums, spreading lies about the admins and members. .......
.......While constantly bashing FC in public he has privately been requesting readmittance.
Philip, if this is true, why do you want to be here in the first place?

Ryan, what is the recourse for the membership, if a participant becomes so unruly, so awful, that you have to revoke membership? Is there a reverse voting possible, where so many votes can take away a registered user's membership?

yes on both accounts...

my ezflowershop keeps me busy - people know how and where to find me - there will be no spamming -

as to flower_child - daisy floral is a client of mine and we were sharing acccess to the forum
I've quoted it, so it's a matter of "public" record now ...

Did anybody actually read this thread?

http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16629

If so, it's obvious that the promises of "not spamming" flower chat members are obviously false.

Phillip,

I don't know you and would never judge someone based on their past reputation alone but - could you explain your definition of "spamming" because I would say that contacting members of FC, unsolicited, is a form of spamming.

I'm holding onto my vote, for now.

BTW, I did get an email from him today.

Still holding my vote.

Reactions: 1 person
i want to comment abou this 'thread'
http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16629

i have not been around fc for a while...

i do have friends here - sometimes they will send me emails telling me folks are 'asking about websites' and maybe i can help them - some times i send them an email - somtimes i pick up the phone...

as to the mention that i have surreptitiously contacting fc members -- this is not true....

i never do anything in a clandestine fashion and truth be told i usually simply flag the shops in ipflrost by addmin the to my 'favorites' for when the day comes whtn i have a call out to go to that city, this gives me a shop to call and more to talk about....

there is a note in the 'phillip murphy' alert
--> We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to protect the FlowerChat Community from vendors who try to spam our membership

today i noticed the forum for the strider 2.0 websites is completely open to the public... anybody can come here and troll for business prospects, look at your profile, see your flowershop name - do a simple google search - find your website and send you an into email or phone call --

no harm no foul - everything is out in the public areana

this is not howver anything i have done, but this is exactly what i would do if i was a webmaster targeting florists...

phil

as to the mention that i have surreptitiously contacting fc members -- this is not true....

i never do anything in a clandestine fashion and truth be told i usually simply flag the shops in ipflrost by addmin the to my 'favorites' for when the day comes whtn i have a call out to go to that city, this gives me a shop to call and more to talk about....

targeting florists...

phil

Gee...that didn't take long before I call b*llsh*t...

Thanks, phil...

My red dot's on its way!!!

Gee...that didn't take long before I call b*llsh*t...

Thanks, phil...

My red dot's on its way!!!

i really wish you were not so fast with the the 'red dot'

it is almost as if you are looking for a reason to chop a person to peices...

today you were in an open to the public - not members only forum topic, asking about me, so i looked at your profile - found out who you were and sent you an email...

this was not done in any sort of sereptitious or clandestine fashion, only to answer to this 'phillip murphy' alert... after all you were asking about me

let us put this to rest - please change the red dot to green

thank you

phil

It seems a bit silly to red dot or ban someone from this forum as they can just find other ways to get in. I dunno, I think if someone is just interested in promoting something they will get bored, lose interest and fade away. Plus, we do have the option of ignoring certain posters.
However, if someone has been banned, then I guess I would wonder why they would even care to come back here. I do believe in giving folks a second chance, not a third or fourth though.

muchos gracias - all forum topics are active

:grovel:

phil

there is a note in the 'phillip murphy' alert
--> We want to assure you that we are taking every step possible to protect the FlowerChat Community from vendors who try to spam our membership

today i noticed the forum for the strider 2.0 websites is completely open to the public... anybody can come here and troll for business prospects, look at your profile, see your flowershop name - do a simple google search - find your website and send you an into email or phone call --

this is not howver anything i have done, but this is exactly what i would do if i was a webmaster targeting florists...

phil

So the emails you sent to users who had enquired about the Florist 2.0 sites, where you quoted their questions and admitted to looking up their contact info through a Whois search... what was that about?

Ryan

Phillip, what's that supposed to mean? :( That you troll for prospects, mock the host here and it's all OK?

This has been by far the most open forum in terms of giving florist service providers a wide swath to promote their products. Vendors are just asked to respect the the TOU, not link-drop, not promote ad nauseum, not contact members directly to promote their services and not insult other members, especially the host who foots the bill.

You've ignored the TOU both here and on the "other board". You've tried to use other message boards to get florists to join your own board. It's disrespectful to the both the communities and their hosts.

Phillip, I approved of the alert because your email to an FC member (whose names you got from trolling here) was so in character with your previously exhibitied disregard for our Terms of Use.

Additionally, you admitted to sneaking around here in assumed names and fake personas. We rely on members to maintain interity in their personal conduct here and not fool others as to who they are and the real reasons they're here.

And what happened to the client you 'shared' access with the last time, Daisy Floral aka flower_child, whose site hasn't been indexed by Archive.org since 2006? You couldn't wait to promote your company in a thread, under the ruse of being one of your customers.

Ever hear of a thing called permission marketing?
Marketers will ask permission before they send advertisements to prospective customers. It is used by some Internet marketers, email marketers, and telephone marketers. It requires that people first "opt-in", rather than allowing people to "opt-out" only after the advertisements have been sent.
I do not welcome the turmoil here nor the rewarding of bad - repeatedly bad - behavior with membership. You've had 2 chances already (and maybe more) and neither time did you show this community or host respect or abide by the very simple terms of use.

Phil,

If in fact you would be a benefit to FC, then I encourage you to make your case.
If however if you are, in any way, shape or form, preying on unsuspecting members, then of course you already know my opinion.
Bring something to the table that makes sense.
I like many others, have no time for anything other than reality, which is another way of saying , Put Up Or Shut Up !

Looking forward to your post !

I accidently added a green dot. I'm very tired. If there is a way to rectify that I would appreciate it. I don't trust you Phil... and that's not an easy thing for me to say.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.