Video My first You Tube video and my first post here after all these years

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW nice work--

Do you deliver these shoes or just use them for centerpieces? I have a million questions, I can guess but I just as well ask.
what are the mechanics of the shoe-- leakage prevention etc. How long do they last? I'd love to know. and the puppies, I've gotta try one someday-- I think they'd fly out the door.
Thanks for the inspiration mrflowermarket

Thanks to your post, I too have mastered my first You Tube Video! And I added music! An amazing feat for me, just ask my kids. You can see it on You Tube, just look up Nina's Florist. Didn't know there is a Drag Queen named Nina Flowers, but just go on down past her and there we are. Enjoy

In answer to a few questions- I line the shoes with plastic and also weight down the toes with rocks inside so they stay put. I learned from expierience never to use Satin or material shoes even when they are lined.
Yes, they go out in deliveries all the time. I use the shoe boxes they came in when I send them out and I also have some boxes that have pictures of shoes on them.
I give printed instructions for watering when I send them out. They will last as long as any arrangement in oasis if they follow the instructions.I've never had complaints about them not lasting.
Hope that helps,

Dianne

Reactions: CHR
Nina Flowers is not just your run-of-the-mill drag queen. For starters, She was the first runner-up for RuPaul's Drag Race.....which was a search to find America's next Drag Superstar and she is a fabulous performer.

The shoes are a funny item because they seem to be popular in cycles. I can go for a few months without any orders and then all of a sudden customers start ordering them again and that usually continues for a few months and then the cycle starts again. I have no idea why.They are always popular for Valentines and Mother's Day.

Dianne

Just found out yesterday that the video you inspired me to do can be added to my Teleflora web site. Just call web support and let them know that you have a video on You tube and they transferred it to my wedding section of my website. Love it! And it didn't cost me anything to get it there. So, look up Ninasflorist.com, go to the wedding section and view my movie. Thanks again. Mike B.

Reactions: CHR
Hi Mike,

That's great! I have an independent website and as it happens I am currently making text and other changes to my site. I asked my web hosts about adding the You tube to my site and they said it would be easy to do so I will be doing that along with the other changes in the near future.

Dianne

Status
Not open for further replies.