Not open for further replies.

mf2352

Jul 18, 2006
Sparks and Reno
www.sparksflorist.com
State / Prov
NV
Hi Folks!

I'm Mike Fiannaca of Sparks Florist in Reno and Sparks Nevada. I've been in the flower business for many years and grew up in it. I love this business and the interesting and creative people in it, and, in spite of the economic challenges we all face, I am enthusiastic and optimistic about our trade. I believe that in the flower business, we must all work to consistently excel at providing exceptional products and services to our customers, and I would value the thoughts and input of other florists, as it will help me achieve this goal, so this is why I wish to be part of this community.

I'm 56 (hard to believe!), married to Valerie for 30 years, and have four wonderful boys, two of whom (Tony and Andy) work in the business, as does one of my sisters (Lori), and Mom and Dad (Gracie and Tony). We have a pretty good-sized operation with two retail stores and a 10,000 sq-ft design center, a superb group of employees, and excellent reputation in our area. We are growing the business, and constantly search for new and better ways to do what we do. So, that's why I'm here on Flowerchat.

Thanks!

-Mike

Nice personal intro - lol
Welcome! (from another 55+ - almost 56) florist in the business since 1974...........

Reactions: mf2352
Sparks and the Fiannacas are well known in the industry ya'll. They gettin' my yes vote.

Welcome, Mike.

Mike's Dad, Tony was president of FTD years ago. Buddy and I enjoyed knowing Tony and Mike. Mike will be a wonderful addition to this board.

Carol Bice

Welcome to the community...

We're glad to have you join us Mike... enjoy~!

Mike,

Welcome from Winnemucca too!

I had the pleasure of meeting Mike, his Dad Tony and his son Tony a few years ago at their design center in Sparks. My daughter and I spent a couple of weeks with them as a refresher prior to expanding our store and adding the flower shop.

They are very well respected in the Reno/Sparks/Carson City area not only because they do great work but the Fiannaca family and their employees are all great people.

We look forward to your contributions here, Mike. I know you will be a worthy addition to this forum.

Regards,

Suzanne Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.