Palms

Apr 1, 2008
Widnes
www.about-flowers.co.uk
State / Prov
cheshire
Anyone want to see??

WWW.about-flowers.co.uk

I am so pleased and excited now that i have my very own shiny new e commerce site.

If anyone has any wording suggestions or can spot anything (there are a few things i know need doing on my end), please feel free.

Well, what do you think!! I think they have done a great job even though i say so myself, btw some images are mine and some are relay pics, but i am in the process of adding more of my own. I will still keep some relay as i think they look good and do the job.

Oh and i was on the first page of google and i have just searched myself and i am first under the sponsored listings.. could you ask for more!!

Your site looks AWESOME Palms!!! It's eye catching and easy to navigate. I love all the preview pics in the design "boxes."

Great job Ryan and team!!!

Reactions: theRKF and Palms
Absolutely adore the black background. The white gerbera against it pops, and I'm crazy about that green!!

Think I'll try the black background on one, you've got me thinking!!:ryan:

Reactions: Palms
Looks great!!
The designs are awesome!!

What is the money conversion your 1=our 1.6?

While I was in the sympathy section, some of the smaller pics did not load into larger pics. Some did, some didn't.

Job well done. I know how tedious it is to get a whole bunch of arragements ready for web sites...... I'm in the process of changing my everyday page. Ug.....

I think it looks great! Love the black background on my site too!
Really
stands out.
How many times have you gone on to check it out?;)
It's kinda like having a new store, you keep clicking on it it see if it is still
there. What a difference a pretty site makes. Good job

But, wait. Are you sure you didn't want a photo of a cement building
on your homepage? (just kidding.....now who could I be talking about? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.