New Members Welcome And Introduction Thread

Welcome mj designer

Please join me in welcoming our new member, mj designer.

We are happy to have you as part of our community! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome Gail Lawrenson

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Gail Lawrenson.

We are happy to have you as part of our community! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome Joe Guggia AIFD

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Joe Guggia AIFD.

Welcome mini

Please join me in welcoming our new member, mini.

Welcome Liljingles

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Liljingles.

Welcome Amber & Earth

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Amber & Earth.

Welcome Tammyshine

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Tammyshine.

Welcome RainbowFlowersandCandles

Please join me in welcoming our new member, RainbowFlowersandCandles.

Thanks very much! I am glad I found out about this community. So many decisions to make and I look forward to learning as much as I can from the community.

Welcome Jennifer McGee

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Jennifer McGee.

Welcome Amorflowers

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Amorflowers.

Welcome Carole

Please join me in welcoming our new member, Carole.

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and new to the florist business in general, happy to be here. My name is Karol from BloomAllure. I was wondering if there was a way to get stock floral arrangement images for my site. I was looking at other florist sites and it looks like they buy their website from a wire service because several sites look the same. What I would really like is to find a place where I can download images with description i.e. arrangement dimensions 10 inch wide by 14 inch tall, 12 roses etc... This way I can replicate the image. Not sure I would like to join a wire service at this early stage of my business. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much Karol

Reactions: SLevi
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and new to the florist business in general, happy to be here. My name is Karol from BloomAllure. I was wondering if there was a way to get stock floral arrangement images for my site. I was looking at other florist sites and it looks like they buy their website from a wire service because several sites look the same. What I would really like is to find a place where I can download images with description i.e. arrangement dimensions 10 inch wide by 14 inch tall, 12 roses etc... This way I can replicate the image. Not sure I would like to join a wire service at this early stage of my business. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much Karol

Florist review has stock photos ( I suggest you review the pictures before you buy them) http://www.floristsreview.com/home/
UBloom has stock photos (again, review the selections before you purhcase) https://ubloom.com/

Who is doing your website? Florist specific web designers (like https://www.florist20.com/ , can help you with that)

btw, I am sorry no one replied to you earlier because your question got lost in a sea of welcomes. People on this forum are great in responding, but you have to start a "new thread"

New to FlowerChat? Trying to find a thread or information about your favorite topic but just can't?

This thread is a place to welcome new members and to provide an easy spot to ask newbie questions. (No question is too silly, BTW.)

Please take a minute to introduce yourself and let us know if there are any specific resources here (and there are many) that seasoned members can help you find. :)

Hello,
I'm Michelle from Furbish & Fire Candle Co.. We make personalized, all-natural, soy candles made from recycled wine bottles. We personalize using names, logos, song lyrics, photos, etc., all of the art and candles are created in Avon Lake, Ohio. We personalize for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, new home or just because. Check out our website, www.furbishandfire.com to learn more about us. A friend of a friend suggested this site as a way to get our product out and to learn more about the flower industry. Any suggestions on how to get more involved? Much appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: theRKF