Status
Not open for further replies.

infullbloom

Dec 13, 2006
Yardville
www.infullbloomflowers.com
State / Prov
NJ
Janene Puca has worked in the floral design industry for over 15 years. She specializes in creating stunning flower arrangements for special events, weddings, and corporate offices. Her work has been showcased in NJ Style magazine, Vice President Al Gore’s luncheon in Crosswicks, NJ, and various banquet facilities and corporate offices throughout NJ and PA.
Janene considers herself not just a florist, but a floral artist. Her love of flowers, beauty, and texture inspires her to create floral designs that are both innovative and captivating. Just as no two people are alike, Janene believes that your wedding or special event flowers should be as unique and special as you are. "I have an absolute passion for conceiving and creating flower arrangements that truly reflect the essence of my client's personal taste and style." This passion is expressed through an exquisite attention to detail and a complete devotion to making your wedding or special event a success.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey, folks ... is nobody going to vote either way for this applicant?

Ryan

Well..hmmm...first I've seen it...but a third person application?

Where's the Intro questions?

I saw this, but didn't take the time to follow up with questions about the third person intro ...I was confused as well (easy to do these days). Are you the shop owner, employee etc etc??

Can you please answer the questions that are posted in the intro area- web address, education, what you hope to gain, what you hope to give etc etc - thanks!

I'd LOVE to seen another NJ florist on here, especially one that has a clue! :>

It is rather an odd introduction, bypassing the questions posed on the Intro page.

Janene, you have advice to give as you say, my question is what to you expect to gain by being a member here?

Thanks for answering. :)

V

Hmmm, it should have been in the quote box you copied and pasted your "aboutus" blurb into .... regardless, these are the questions.
thanks!
:)

Answering these questions is mandatory for new applicants:
- What is your website address?

- How long have you been in business?

- Do you have any formal floral education?

- How were you referred to FlowerChat?

- What do you hope to gain from membership?

- What do you feel you can contribute to the community?

- Do you operate from a commercial building or your residence?

Maybe the reason there were no questions in her introduction is that her profile shows the join date of 12/2006 ?!?!? I did see the post, but when I saw the join date, I didn't bother to vote...what do I know?!?! I'm confused as usual.

Reactions: 1 person
New Member Introduction 2

What is your website address?
www.infullbloomflowers.com

- How long have you been in business?
8 years
- Do you have any formal floral education?
NO, just learned from some of the best in my area, Larger event florists and smaller ma & pa shops
- How were you referred to FlowerChat?
Internet
- What do you hope to gain from membership?
Get and give advice: be a part of the community
- What do you feel you can contribute to the community?
Advice, Knowledge
I work out of a studio, no retail storefront...all word of mouth and recently interent presense.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe the reason there were no questions in her introduction is that her profile shows the join date of 12/2006 ?!?!? I did see the post, but when I saw the join date, I didn't bother to vote...what do I know?!?! I'm confused as usual.

Yes, that could be the reason for no questions. I am also confused.

It also states that she is a new app. So, I would think that voting DOES apply here?

At any event, Tracy posted for you the questions it would be nice to have them answered, please.

I am also curious about your initial post, is there a reason for writing in the third person?

Your website is lovely!

I work out of a studio, no retail storefront...all word of mouth and recently interent presense.
Hi again - as a studio florist, do you have the appropriate business licensing and pay taxes, like a more traditional retail florist would do?

Yes, that could be the reason for no questions. I am also confused.

It also states that she is a new app. So, I would think that voting DOES apply here?
The requirements were for any member, whether already registered but never posting, or newly applying, to go through the approval process. Many people have joined over the years, and never participated. Some just disappear, some listen only. Theoretically, you could be an original member from 2002, never posted, and you would need to get voted in. That's why when this all first started, there were gobs of these to answer.

As for the third person stuff, if I didn't know better, as a new applicant I might just copy and paste my "about us" page from my site as well. Especially if I had some credentials like those listed. After being active on here for a while, I know better. It's a personal place, requiring personal thoughtful responses.

Thanks infullbloom for answering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.