New POS Terms of Use and other info

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloomz said:
You apparently didn't notice that George was the one who just wouldn't let it die, did you??? Nor is this the first time with that same old ridiculous demand.

Ryan's integrity, huh? wow
bad form

I told you that your anger management course your taking is not working so well, can you get a refund on your course studies at the community high school you signed up with?

I did and it left me with WHAT?

CHR said:
AFAICT no one has been 'banned.' Wasn't the purpose to allow for a 'cooling off' and to prevent further escalation?

I give GFloral a lot of credit for his remark. At least he recognized that the 'heat' was over the top. Might do well if others would acknowlegde the same and apologize instead of pointing fingers.

It left me with stupid comments to my user CP when I said I was Ashamed to be part of the conversation just like GFLORAL.

My four cats(yes we rescued them from death) have a cleaner place to poop in than this nonsence here.

allison mauro said:
Just so you know, George was the ONLY one. GFLORAL was in the flowerSoft forum posting away while George was silenced. GFLORAL admitted he was as 'guilty' as the others, short of asking why he was not banned.

Personally, I don't think the thread warranted anyone being banned.

Actually I don't have access to the Flowersoft Forum anymore (Which is fine because now I don't get all of the FlowerSoft posts when I look at new posts). And for anyone that didn't see the posts I made. They were just three posts that said either "MAS has this also" or "Why is this a needed feature" or something like that and was followed by something like this ( I cannot remember the wording) "***This Post Was Made In Fun***". I believe all of the rest of my posts in FlowerSoft (and there wew many) were constructive posts. Those 3 posts I made were poking fun at George for all the times he would chime in with non constructive remarks or demands in the MAS forums.

No I don't think that George should be banned from all of FlowerChat but the FlowerSoft area but I do believe he should have been banned from the MAS area 2 years or so ago when he decided to posts all kinds of FlowerSoft screen shots in the MAS area and hijack thread after thread.

****On a side note I found out from Ryan since I had been asked one time a while back about this, if you want to not see a specific area like flowersoft or MAS, etc. just let Ryan know and he can take care of it.****

David

How can you talks about Mas and other things when you have only been a member of Mas for about a few months????

Tis it the gray area that we/ourself have been wondering about with other problems., Your talking about the system as if you guy's have been users for years and Blue is now well into his second Year with his software choice for FREE I might add..just so you folks don't bring that to the table...George Simon Offered! and we agree without going BROKE or having to take out for a Loan the System is right for 95 % of the small florists out there.

I as One User of the system will not make a difference in where were all headed.

Blue Oyster Cult said:
How can you talks about Mas and other things when you have only been a member of Mas for about a few months????

He's a pretty sharpe techy there...budding programer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.