On the road again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original link isn't working here , only I can get in is via the baem link , can't even find the site on the web to download again.

sunny said:
The original link isn't working here , only I can get in is via the baem link , can't even find the site on the web to download again.

Same here. The only way I can get in is through beam.to and then I have to constantly log in even if just to read the next page of messages.

Give it another day ... the DNS hasn't resolved for your ISP yet.

all these posts would indicate....FCWS

FlowerChat withdrawl syndrome....
What have you DONE RYAN.....to all these shifty eyed florists, and the people that make our worlds turn??????
Mike

Withdrawl?

Mikey the Flower Guy said:
FlowerChat withdrawl syndrome....
What have you DONE RYAN.....to all these shifty eyed florists, and the people that make our worlds turn??????
Mike

It's all the high drama of last week, Mikey, we're all waiting to see what form of high drama the WS come up with this week!

Audra

Did I miss Picture Day? I remember Cyndi (Tiger Lily) at retailflorist used to always make everyone post their pics. At first I was reluctant, but it really is nice to have a face behind the name...I always wonder how many of you I may run into at shows, but don't know it cuz I have no idea what you all look like.

Mark--c'mon post the pic. I don't like to post mine, so if u do it I will too. How are we supposed to consult with a stranger? : )

Oh, I've been missing for awhile. Things have been crazy(er) here. I know it's belated, but I hope all of your MD's went well!

Dana

Don't wait for Mark, post your picture.
If you want to see Mark's picture, go to the Post Office. :)

BigBloomers said:
need a tan first?
Uh...nope...was in Florida just....and being part Cherokee....nevermind :)

Besides, there aint no more sun in Chi-town than here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.