Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Well, ladies and gents, it's official ...

We're not wanted on our new host. It seems they are affiliated with a different software company and don't want to host our little forum. Next weekend I'll be moving us again to a hosting company that has expressed an interest in our type of site.

It's always good to know when you're wanted!

Please bear with us this week as I'm sure we'll see more bugs and glitches showing up. These are a result of the hosting company creating a software environment not friendly to our board.

Thanks for your patience!

Ryan

like just now when I type in a new thread and submitted it and was told I wasn't logged in? Lost the works.

Well since I am in the moving business lately, I might as well offer my moving services to you also. I am ready to go anywhere you want to bring us.
Move on you mighty leader....
We will follow...
Luc

sunny said:
like just now when I type in a new thread and submitted it and was told I wasn't logged in? Lost the works.
That is exactly what was happening to me, but only from one of my computers. Wierd.

ditto George. I have two different ISPs..both dsl..one Verizon one independant.
The Independant is much preferred over Verizon... No problems with the independent at work.......waiting..........:)

Blue Oyster Cult said:
Is that you George? the picture?
Yes, that is a recent picture of me. I found a program where I can reduce a picture by specifying the number of pixels. That way it can be kept to the maximum of 100 x 100. If any of you want to your picture as your avatar and have no way of reducing the image, email it to me at [email protected] and I will reduce it for you and email it back to you.
I think we should all do this so that we can start associating the faces with the names. I think it will make this board a lot more personal since it will almost be like we know each other.

George,

That's what the profile pictures are for. They are a bit larger than the avatars, and allow for a more personal look. Check out Patty's profile :)

And some of us

George Simon said:
Yes, but you have to go check everyone's profile to see the face.
Have the Avatars turned off...makes for a much faster load speed, as well as a cleaner page....

And really, ya don't want My or JB's picks pop'n up automatically...think of the monitors that would be trashed...

Come on Mark, you can't be under a non-disclosure agreement about everything! Show us your mug!

Infinite said:
George,

That's what the profile pictures are for. They are a bit larger than the avatars, and allow for a more personal look. Check out Patty's profile :)
Hey Ryan, I just did that and Patty's picture does not show and I'm using the computer that works! ;)

YES LADIES, THAT IS A REAL PIC OF ME...
AS for Mark Smith, I think there would be some ladies that will think you are cute also with all of those tattoos.

Come on, SHOW them
Luc

Perhaps someday....

Hmmm... no pics show up ??

I get the box, with an X, but no pic loads....

As for my pic...remaining incognito has been a personal goal over the years... but we'll see what we can do...

Argh ... I can't take it any more !!!

I'm starting the "move procedure" asap. Lord willing it will be accomplished much more quickly this time. Perhaps with little or no visible downtime?

Ryan

Picture free zone

Sorry folks, no photos here either.

Audra

I don't know if this is the right place to report it and I don't know if it will be fixed later on and I don't know if anyone is having as much trouble as I am posting and reading this board, but just in case this gets through...
Ryan, now all three of my computers are behaving the way only one was. In other words, I have to constantly log in, even when I go from page to page.
I hope this is just a temporary thing and it'll go away when things settle down but just in case it isn't, I'm letting you know. Hope this messages gets through.:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.