Ontario Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mikey,

Did you send us a registration form, or should I just call Janet with the information? I recall in a earlier message that there was some going out to Mark, Michael(Blue-man) myself.. etc..

Thanks
Peter

Thanks for the reminder Peter....

just faxed one to your 613 area code fax number.
You ARE on our new revised mailing list....
Mike

Hey we got OURS in a FAX...Thanks BBJ!

Not sure if the price quoted on the fax was in US dollars or Canadian?

It's CHEAP regardless and were still making up our mind if we will go for ONE Day or the whole entire PARTY.

Gave up GOLF a few years ago cuz like George Carlin said " Golf is a stupid game, once you find your ball or you hit it in the hole, GO HOME! you've accompliched your MISSION!"

Besides, us USA'ers HERE just doo the POP IN!. :beer

I'll check with Hotel.com or Orbitz.com.....hummmmmm at least SMOKES will be CHEAP! stopping at the Annex in Detroit..also BEER!.

Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult
Hey we got OURS in a FAX...Thanks BBJ!

Not sure if the price quoted on the fax was in US dollars or Canadian?

It's CHEAP regardless and were still making up our mind if we will go for ONE Day or the whole entire PARTY.

Canabucks......real CHEAP, but if you want to pay in real U.S. GreenBacks we'll take them at par any time!!! :>

REgistrations and room booked and we are ready to go and have fun.
Looking forward to putting names and new faces togerther.\Another time to relax
Luc
\

She thinks I can't handle hot items.
Didnt I marry a hot Augusta Women. THe weather was real hot when we arrived and we havent left the building until today fro Disney. As for the temperature in the Hotel, it is a Hot 65 Degrees in my room and maybe 70 poolside, I mean in the seminars.
You know me Mikey, It's not beer I drink, it is a cool glass of Coca Cola with a cherry. It makes me WILD....
Luc

Gudrun and I are booked for the Ontario Conference, did that early.

Wow, CGTA and Ontario Conference this year, I'm a lucky girl.

Audra:beer

Wish I could go to the conference...

It'd be keen if you could, Victoria...

We could have a mini-board meeting of sorts...

Audra:>

The cost of the hotel is really prohibitive for me...the conference itself is more than reasonable...but the rest of the expenses makes it difficult. Just had another car repair bill...a new car one piece at a time. :rolleyes:

Thank you FlowerChat Boardiees!

BBJ and others..I recieved the Fax and other information about the Ontario Party in Picton(sp) and darn if my wife from Rochester NY did know what the area is all about! however we have suffered like the rest of us slugs here in the Detroit area with
SLOW SALES and what ever can be thrown at us so WE cannot attend this year :mad:

Maybe next year if you hold it in ?Windsor?
Would love to meet ALL OF YOU! but Money Talks and No Money Passes?

Thanks again! you folks have a FREEKEN GOOD TIME!:beer

Status
Not open for further replies.