piv Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome

:tongueHi Pia glad you made it, welcome to flowerchat and look forward to chatting with you on here!!

Hi Everyone :)

Just a quick hello to all you flower lovers :)
Cant wait to get started here and to get to know all of you, and to pick all your brains for advise, suggestions.
I have my own flowershop, 4 yrs running, and love it :)
Of course there is a bit of a credit crunch in Ireland as well, but Im a fighter and Im going no-where he he...
I soo looking forward to the x-mas rush...X-mas trees arriving in the end of this month. Hands already sore from wiring, and makes cinnamon bundles he he...
Anyway, Im of to bed now.. Looking forward to chatting soon :ghug:

Piv xx

Pia, you will need some of the other members of the forum to vote you in also as we are too new. Some of the longer standing members will stop by hopefully and cast their vote then hopefully you can enjoy the site like us. Its great here!!

Welcome! It seems that you will be an asset to this board!

Welcome to FlowerChat.
Dave

Hi Piv and welcome to the community. Please tell us more about what yourself an your business.

V

Hi Piv and welcome to the community. Please tell us more about what yourself an your business.

V

Hi Victoria,

I have had my own flower shop for 5 yrs now. In that time I've moved premisses 3 times...Every time to a more prominant and bigger and bigger. My new shop (since may) is 1700 sq feet, so room to swing a cat now :)
I specialize in weddings, funerals and gift bouquets. Absolutely LOVE what I do. I look forward to go to work every day..Is that sad he he..
Im from Denmark but I am bit of a gypsy lol... Lived in the Uk for 12yrs, and now in Ireland 6yrs. Married to the finest Irish man, and we have twins (7yrs). So 3 "babies" he he...2 kids and a shop :)
Have 1 competitor in my town, so always on my toes, and trying to be 1 step ahead...
Thats the short version he he... Cant really think of what else to write, but do ask anything at all. Im more than happy to aswer any quiestions...

Piv xx

Status
Not open for further replies.