Please Steal Our Cupcake - People Want Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cupcake update....Sold three this week. Getting lots of comments on them. I made one up using white carns,then hit them real lightly with flower tint spray. It really looks like frosting from the bakery when you do this! Thanks for the cupcake idea!

Thanks!

I have been meaning to look up the manufacturer and post here-- I had found it when I first found the containers at container store, but then lost the link. As far as I know, there is no other importer in the US that carries them. But, if someone would like to step up and import them, they might be able to add a nice chunk of sales to their business.

Reactions: master J
you KNOW that will end up being the next Teleflora web item :>

Large Cupcake

I promised to post a pic of the Large Cupcake when I made one, so here it is. It took 25 carnations! We found the containers at Big Lots for $1.00 and I bought orange, yellow, hot pink, lime green and teal.

Attachments

• Large Cupcake1.jpg
    Large Cupcake1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 43
bloom3333

Don't mean to be rude, BUT what do you retail them for? Cute idea...we use to do a ice cream soda idea similar to that.

...well since no one has gotten an answer yet, I just called the container store, and they should have them back in stock by April10th, so if you have a back order in with them they will ship them at that time :) Hope that helps! We need our cupcakes! LOL!

She was joking about us florists cleaining them out of cupcake containers, its funny she knew exactly what I was talking about...The Bloomery should get theres for free for all the referrals LOL!

Reactions: ctherose
I agree!!!

Thanks for checking with Container Store -- I will put my order in ASAP now that I know for sure they are coming back in stock soon. I wonder how I could get some referral credit with them :)

the cupcake arrangement is really cute. I've never done one using flowers. I would love to try them. We make candy cupcakes in our shop using mini candy bars (snack pack size). They sell pretty good, but are a bit time consuming. I usually try to make a bunch at once since the candy will keep. Your flower cupcakes look like they are quick and easy to make. I think our customers would really enjoy them. Thanks!

they are on the FTD ....the CITY busses IN CHICAGO all have huge signs offering them for $19.99...small size ...looks like about 10 or so mini carns..a candle ...and in a view corsage box......

I think you may mean the 800-flowers one...I don't think FTD has one yet...

Here's a couple of pics of mine, should be on the website next week..

Attachments

• small cupcake.jpg
    small cupcake.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 14
  • large cupcake.jpg
    large cupcake.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 16
  • large cupcake 2.jpg
    large cupcake 2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 15
For those of you looking for the container... Check your Big Lots store if you have one. I ordered some of the large containers from the container store but saw them at Big Lots just last week. They are exactly the same. In the picnic/spring section. Good Luck

Can someone help me pleeeeease !! Still trying to get these cupcake pots (large) here in the UK ....no JOY? The Dutch guys havent had any joy either. gonna go mad soon if i dont my hands on some. The container store dont ship to the UK ...Would one of my FC friends be willing to parcel me some over , obviously any costs paid up front ???? :mobile: I would love you forever ????:)

Thanks! Super-Cute! I love it!

In another thread, Kathy alerted us that the cupcake containers were on sale so I bought some. They arrived in the last week or so, so we've added our versions to our site.

The first sample we made sold before I could get a photo. :)

Flower-Cupcakes.jpg

We offer a birthday candle for a $1.50 upgrade. Wish I had a great real cupcake store close by since I'd love to deliver one floral and one to eat as a set. :)

Forgot to add: The one with the chocolate colored Oasis wire is called 'Coco Swirl' and the one with the Oasis pins & beads is called 'Gem Sprinkles'. We have a note on the description that the sprinkle one should be for kids over 8 since it contains gem pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.